|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|11/18/2016 ||100-A |
|8/21/2015 ||100-A |
|3/27/2015 ||100-A |
|10/3/2014 ||96-A |
1. Observed can badly damaged on seal. Store dented cans held for return to supplier separately from cans for use.
2. A significant amount of dust was observed on shelving and fans throughout the facility. Clean dust.
|5/9/2014 ||100-A |
|11/15/2013 ||100-A |
|5/31/2013 ||97-A |
Wiping cloth solution not at proper minimum concentration. Solution at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be minimum 50 ppm chlorine.
|11/30/2012 ||97-A |
Employee preparing food wearing a watch. The only jewelry allowed on hands or arms is a plain band ring.
|7/20/2012 ||100-A |
|2/24/2012 ||90-A |
1. Chicken in sham at 119ºF. Must be 135ºF or above. The chicken had been removed from the smoker 40 minutes before, but had not been placed immediately into the sham. The chicken was reheated to 165ºF in the oven. In the future, ensure that the chicken is placed in the holding sham as soon as it is removed from the smoker.
2, Home canned food in the walk-in cooler. Owner advised me it was personal food. It must be stored separately from food for service.
|10/7/2011 ||96-A |
1. Wiping cloth solution not at proper minimum concentration. Must be minimum 50 ppm chlorine. Corrected on-site.
2. Employee pocketbook stored with dry goods. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|5/6/2011 ||100-A |
|11/12/2010 ||100-A |
|5/14/2010 ||100-A |
|11/13/2009 ||100-A |
|7/10/2009 ||99-A |
Shelving in dish machine area should be cleaned. Potato slicer should also be cleaned.
|3/20/2009 ||100-A |
|11/14/2008 ||100-A |
|7/11/2008 ||100-A |
|2/15/2008 ||90-A |
Improper cold and hot holding temperatures. Cold holding must 41°For below Hot holding must be 135°F or above.
Do not wet stack clean glasses. Air dry then stack.
|10/12/2007 ||96 |
Employees preparing food must wear hair restraints.
Open bags of food must be in a sealed food grade container.
|5/4/2007 ||99 |
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration- should be 50-100 ppm Chlorine
|9/15/2006 ||99 |