|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|12/21/2017 ||83-B |
2-2D Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible
6-1A Proper cold holding temperatures
6-2 Proper date marking and disposition
|6/27/2017 ||100-A |
|11/1/2016 ||100-A |
|7/31/2015 ||94-A |
1. The inspection report was not posted. Post the inspection.
2. Lights in the walk-in cooler not shielded. The light shields in the dry storage area do not have end caps. Replace the light shields and end caps.
3. Observed that the back kitchen door was open. This door must remain closed to prevent insects and rodents from entering the facility. Door was closed. Repeat Violation.
|7/2/2015 ||70-C |
1. Sanitizer for ware washing at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be 50-100 ppm. The sink was set up to sanitize until the machine could be repaired.
2. Observed potentially hazardous food in the salad cooler at 72-74°F. Must be held at 41°F or below. All PHF in the cooler was discarded. Person in charge must monitor temperatures to ensure proper cold holding. Ice will be used in the unit until it is repaired. This is the third time that cold holding has been a violation. Repeat Violation.
3. Lasagna dated 6/23 @ 9 days. The maximum prepared PHF can be held is 7 days. The lasagna was discarded. Person in charge must monitor dates and discard when needed.
4. Oyster tag not with oysters in the walk-in cooler. The tag must stay with the oysters until empty, and maintained in the facility for 90 days.
5. Observed cardboard boxes of carrots and potatoes on the floor in the walk-in cooler in puddles of dirty water. The bottom layer of the box was discarded. Place food on racks in the cooler when delivered until it can be put up on shelving.
6. Floor very dirty, especially under on-demand hot water units. Clean the floor.
7. Numerous flies in the kitchen. Person in charge must ensure that pests are controlled. Repeat Violation.
|1/9/2015 ||86-B |
1. Potentially hazardous food in the prep cooler at 48-49°F. Must be 41°F or below. The PHF was moved to a unit holding at the proper temperature. Repeat Violation.
2. Observed a large gap (at least 1") under the butcher shop door to the outside. Install a sweep to prevent entry of insects and rodents.
|7/31/2014 ||90-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food in 2 units at 48-50°F. One unit was due to the food containers being stacked on top of each other in a flip top prep cooler. The items were discarded. The other unit was at the maximum setting and could not be adjusted down. The seals were in poor repair and an inordinate amount of condensate was pooling in the unit. The PHF items were moved to a unit holding at the proper temperature. This cooler must be replaced and may not be used for PHF. The person in charge must monitor temperatures to ensure proper cold holding.
2. Single service articles stored in a small room with a hole in the ceiling and unfinished wooden walls. Move items to another approved location. Items such as mops and chemicals could be stored in this room.
|3/6/2014 ||80-B |
1. No soap or paper towels available at the handwash sink in the butcher room. Soap and paper towels must always be available for proper hand washing.
2. Dish machine sanitizer at 0 ppm chlorine. Use the 3 comp sink to sanitize until the machine is repaired. Repeat violation.
3. All of the cutting boards have deep grooves, fuzzy and black surfaces. The cutting boards need to be replaced or resurfaced to be smooth and easily cleanable.
4. Cooked potatoes 1 day past the 7 day maximum. The potatoes were discarded. Always monitor dates and discard when needed.
5. Ice scoop stored on top of the ice machine. The scoop must be in a clean container.
6. The vents over the grill have a significant amount of grease buuild-up. Clean the vents.
7. Numerous holes in the walls & ceiling in the area where the customer bathroom was extended into the kitchen area. Remodel should not be taking place in an area where food is located.
8. Observed the employee restroom door in the kitchen was open. The restroom must have a self closer installed. Numerous flies in the kitchen. Person in charge must control insects.
|9/12/2013 ||87-B |
1. Dish machine sanitizer at 0 ppm chlorine. Use the 3 comp sink to sanitize until the machine is repaired.
2. Several cooling units in the facility holding potentially hazardous food at 44-49ºF. The units (3) were at the maximum setting and therefore could not be adjusted down. Ice was packed into the coolers to maintain the temperatures at 41ºF or below, but this is only a temporary fix. The units must be repaired or replaced. The side of the 2-door unit away from the steam table was at the proper temperature. Installing insulation between the steam table and the refrigerator might help this unit. Maintain ice and check temperatures until the cold hold units are repaired or replaced.
|4/24/2013 ||81-B |
1. No Certified Food Service Manager on staff. Get certification ASAP. Repeat violation.
2. No soap available at the handwash sink next to grill. Soap must always be available for proper handwashing.
3. Observed raw potentially hazardous food over ready to eat food. Raw pork stored directly over oysters that will be used to serve raw on the half shell. Raw shell eggs were over tomatoes. Raw fish and veal were over RTE cheese and green onions. The items were in containers and did not appear to contaminate the items below, so the food was relocated. Never store raw PHF over RTE food, even if it is contained, to ensure that cross contamination does not occur.
|8/2/2012 ||95-A |
1. Observed food employee with no hair restraint. All employees preparing food must wear hair restraints.
2. Observed employee preparing food with numerous bracelets. No jewelry allowed on hands and arms except a plain band ring.
3. The fan vents and walls in the walk-in cooler should be cleaned to remove what appears to be mold. Repeat violation
|11/30/2011 ||94-A |
1. Soap dispenser over vegetable sink should be removed.
2. The fan vents in the walk-in cooler should be cleaned to remove what appears to be mold.
3. The missing ceiling tiles in the back area must be replaced and the tiles should not be acoustic, but vinyl clad tile since this area is now used for more than dry storage. Repair peeling paint beside the 3 comp sink. Clean wall behind the sink.
|7/20/2011 ||91-A |
1. The advisory notice is not in all capital letters as required. Notice was given at last inspection and no points were deducted at that time, but it should have been corrected by time of current inspection. Correct ASAP.
2. Observed food employee with no hair restraint. All employees preparing food must wear hair restraints. Corrected on-site.
3. Wet wiping cloth not stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Corrected on-site.
4. The fan vents in both walk-in coolers should be cleaned to remove what appears to be mold.
|2/9/2011 ||94-A |
1. Observed spray chemical bottle stored on top of spices. All chemicals must be stored separately from food and utensils. Also the bottle must be labeled.
2. Observed cutting board stored on floor. Utensils should never be stored on floor. Corrected on-site.
3. Cardboard cannot be used as a shelf in the walk-in cooler. The fan vents in both walk-in coolers should be cleaned.
|8/18/2010 ||95-A |
Handwash sink not accessible for employee use at all times. Person-in-charge to ensure the sink is accessible at all times.
Cardboard cannot be used as a liner in the walk-in cooler.
|2/17/2010 ||95-A |
Must have test strips available for testing sanitizer solution.
Date marking is in facility but the date marking should be more adequate to include all prepared food held over 24 hours.
|9/18/2009 ||91-A |
Paper towels not available at either hand wash sink.
Numerous prepared potentially hazardous foods were not date marked.
Food scoops must be stored with handles extending out of the product.
|5/13/2009 ||95-A |
All potentially hazardous food held over 24 hours must be date marked.
Clean vents in walk in cooler
|7/30/2008 ||92-A |
Vegetable sink cannot be used for washing dishes. Change direction of dish flow so that clean dishes come out on vegetable sink side.
Wipe cloths in use must be stored in sanitizing solution.
Facility in need of a thorough cleaning especially the exterior of equipment and floor in back storage area.
|4/2/2008 ||80-B |
Crackers and butter cannot be preplaced on table to prevent contamination and also because butter is a potentially hazardous food and must be held at the proper temperature.
Cutting boards that are not cleanable must be resurfaced or replaced.
Oysters must be held in original container.
Wiping cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Items for hot holding must be held at 135°F or above.
Clean containers cannot be wet stacked must air dry then stack.
|7/11/2007 ||87 |
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution.
All employees preparing food must wear hair restraints.
Raw potentially hazardous food stored over ready to eat food, raw oysters over wine and salad greens.
Must install vegetable prep sink in kitchen.
Sanitizer for ware washing not at proper concentration. Must be 50 PPM chlorine.
|5/12/2006 ||90 |