|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|7/7/2016 ||92-A |
Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
Toxic substances properly identified, stored, used
|8/19/2015 ||90-A |
1. Observed burgers holding at 110°F. Must be held at 135°F or above. The burgers were discarded. The hot hold unit was exchanged out for a new one. Person in charge must check temperatures to ensure proper hot holding.
2. Observed clean containers wet stacked. Must air dry before stacking. The containers were separated to air dry.
|6/22/2015 ||100-A |
Opening - New Location
|6/12/2014 ||94-A |
1. The vegetable sink was full of utensils and equipment. This sink is for washing vegetables and can be used for no other purpose.
2. Observed numerous flies in the kitchen area. The person in charge must ensure pests are controlled.
|12/16/2013 ||91-A |
1. The water for the dipper well was turned off. The dipper well must have continuously running water.
2. Observed employee wearing a hair restraint that was ineffective due to the way her hair was arranged. The restraint must be effective at preventing hair contamination.
3. Single service articles stored under exposed plumbing. No food or food service equipment can be stored under exposed plumbing.
4. The self closer on the men's restroom door not working. Repair the closer.
5. A jar of employee peanut butter was stored in a box of single service ketchup. Employee food must be stored in a designated area away from food and food service equipment.
|8/26/2013 ||96-A |
1. Observed cut tomatoes in the top of the prep cooler at 54ºF. Other items in the unit were at the proper temperature. Manager stated that the tomatoes had been cut 1 hour before. Always ensure that food is at 41ºF before placing in the top of the flip cooler. This type of unit will maintain temperatures but can not cool quickly enough when the lid is open during operation. The tomatoes were pulled to cool.
2. Clean the water condensate from the shelf in the ice cream prep cooler.
|4/23/2013 ||96-A |
1. Employee preparing food wearing a jeweled ring. Only a plain band ring is allowed.
2. Sanitizer for wipe cloths at 0 ppm quat. Must be 200-300 ppm quat.
3. Must install light shield in dry storage area.
|12/18/2012 ||96-A |
1. Observed open milkshake on shelf in the walk-in cooler. Employee drinks must have a lid and straw and be stored away from food.
2. Tools in the hand wash sink. The hand wash sink must be available for use at all times
|8/6/2012 ||95-A |
1. Need backflow prevention device on water line that is attached to the chemical feed in the mop sink room. Repeat violation.
2. The peeling paint over the grill area must be repaired. Repeat violation.
3. The lights above the prep line must be shatterproof or covered. Repeat violation.
|4/16/2012 ||96-A |
1. Must install backflow prevention on hose bibb in kitchen and at the mop sink.
2. Must install self-closer on the bathroom doors.
3. The peeling paint over the grill area must be repaired. Repeat violation.
4. The lights above the prep line must be shatterproof or covered. Repeat violation.
|12/13/2011 ||90-A |
1. Improper cook temperature for chicken strips. Chicken strips at 118ºF in a heated unit. The grill cook stated that the chicken had been cooked 10 minutes previously. Therefore the chicken did not reach the required internal cook temperature of 165ºF. The chicken was placed back in the fryer and reached a temperature of 209ºF. The person-in-charge must ensure that raw potentially hazardous food reaches the proper minimum temperature.
2. The peeling paint over the grill area must be repaired. Replace the seal on the 3-comp sink. Paint raw wood at counter.
3. The lights above the prep line must be shatterproof or covered.
|8/9/2011 ||95-A |
1. Wet wiping cloth not stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Wet cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
2. Single service articles must be stored covered or inverted. Corrected on-site.
3. The raw wood at the service counter needs to be painted with a washable paint to be smooth and easily cleanable.
|3/21/2011 ||90-A |
1. Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41 ºF. Miscellaneous PHF items in the prep cooler at 47-48ºF. The cooler was adjusted down at the time of inspection.
2. The lights above the prep line must be shatterproof or covered.
|9/22/2010 ||95-A |
Chemical spray bottle must not be stored with condiments. Paint can must not be stored with utensils. Corrected on-site.
The light in the walk-in cooler must be shielded or shatter resistant.
|5/18/2010 ||96-A |
Quaternary ammonium sanitizer not at proper minimum strength for manual warewashing. Dispensing container was empty at time inspection. Container was changed. Person-in-charge to ensure sanitizer for ware washing is always at proper concentration. Corrected on-site.
|12/18/2009 ||94-A |
Number of hand wash sinks not adequate. Hand wash sink that was removed from near drive thru must be reinstalled.
Standing water in walk in cooler from leak. Repair and ensure that drain in floor is not clogged.
|8/14/2009 ||96-A |
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration. Should be 200-400 ppm Quat.
Food scoops must have handles.
|4/28/2009 ||90-A |
No bare hand contact allowed with ready to eat food.
Gloves should be changed when a different task is begun.
|7/30/2008 ||96-A |
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
Floor in W/I cooler should be cleaned
|4/9/2008 ||97-A |
Improper manual dishwashing procedure.
|11/14/2007 ||93 |
Seal hand sink to wall.
Loose insulation over can goods should be repaired.
Floors under equipment should be thoroughly cleaned.
Drive through window must be self-closing.
Spoons & utensils for self-service must be oriented so that only handles are exposed
|7/5/2007 ||89 |
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution.
Clean floors in kitchen area and under equipment.
Enclose ceiling in dry storage.Repair holes in ceiling as needed.
Store single service items either inverted or covered.
Seal around the door at outside dry storage building.
Lights must be shielded or shatterproof in kitchen area and outside dry storage.
Do not store food under exposed plumbing.
|12/19/2006 ||88 |
Potentially hazardous food left out at room temperature
Can opener dirty
Floor cleaning equipment propped above food preparations sink
Wipe clothes stored outside of sanitizer
|7/24/2006 ||92 |