|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|10/27/2017 ||100-A |
|5/16/2017 ||97-A |
18 Insects, rodents, and animals not present
|9/14/2016 ||92-A |
Proper eating, tasting, drinking, or tobacco use
Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
|11/16/2015 ||93-A |
1. No paper towels at hand wash sink. Paper towels must always be available for proper handwashing. The dispenser was refilled at time of inspection.
2. Employee wearing a jeweled ring. Only a plain band ring is allowed.
|10/14/2015 ||100-B |
Change of ownership
|1/7/2015 ||97-A |
1. Employee drying food containers with a cloth. Must not use cloths to dry containers. Must air dry.
2. Beverage syrup on floor under dispensing unit. Clean the floor. Repeat Violation.
|8/19/2014 ||95-A |
1. No thermometer located in the reach-in or prep cooler. Replace thermometers.
2. Fan used as an air-curtain at back door has a significant amount of dust on it. Clean the fan.
3. The floor in the walk-in cooler has excess food debris on it. Clean the floor.
|4/15/2014 ||90-A |
1. Observed raw country ham with safe food handling instructions stored over lettuce. Both lettuce and ham were in covered containers with no apparent contamination. Never store raw potentially hazardous food over ready-to-eat food. The ham was relocated.
2. Clean container wet stacked. Air dry before stacking.
3. Single service articles must be stored covered or inverted.
|11/22/2013 ||99-A |
The floor in the dry storage has excess food debris on it. Clean the floor.
|4/29/2013 ||96-A |
1. Two bags of onions on floor in the dry storage area. All food and food service equipment must be stored 6" off of floor.
2. Rack of fryer baskets stored directly next to the open degreaser soaking container. Keep all food service equipment a minimum of 18" away from the degreaser container.
|1/11/2013 ||97-A |
Employee preparing food without a hair restraint. Employee preparing food with several bracelets. Employees preparing food must wear a hair restraint. On hands and arms, only a plain band ring is allowed when preparing food.
|9/25/2012 ||93-A |
1. Replace inaccurate thermometers in the walk-in cooler and small prep cooler. Repeat violation.
2. Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper minimum concentration. Change the solution more frequently.
|6/18/2012 ||95-A |
1. Need thermometer for salad cooler.
2. Dirty food container stored with single service articles.
3. Clean seals on cooling units, especially the unit opposite the office.
|2/16/2012 ||90-A |
1. Ham in cooler at 54ºF. Other items were at 40ºF. It appeared that the ham had been out of the cooler. The ham was discarded.
2. An open box of single service articles on floor in dry storage. Must be 6" off of floor.
|9/27/2011 ||92-A |
1. Observed an open beverage container in a food preparation area. All employee drinks must have a lid and a straw.
2. Observed oven cleaner spray bottle hanging on the ketchup dispensing container. All chemicals must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|6/3/2011 ||96-A |
1. Observed food employee wearing jewelry other than a plain ring on hands/arms while preparing food. Two employees preparing food had on arm bands. Corrected on-site.
2. Single service articles must be stored inverted or covered. Corrected on-site.
|12/26/2010 ||97-A |
Drive-through window not self-closing. Repair window to be self-closing.
|6/18/2010 ||99-A |
Single-use gloves not changed as needed after changing tasks. Observed employee working sandwich line go to the W/I cooler to get product. Gloves used for preparing ready-to-eat food are to be used for only this purpose. After leaving the line to perform a different task, gloves should be changed.
|1/26/2010 ||96-A |
Inside of ice machine should be cleaned.
Shake blender should be cleaned to remove dried product. Person-in-charge must ensure these areas are cleaned more frequently. The shake blender should be cleaned at a minimum of every 4 hours.
|9/29/2009 ||99-A |
Floor in walk in cooler should be cleaned. Especially the threshold and seal.
|6/4/2009 ||98-A |
Nozzle on hose at 3-comp sink must be a minimum of 2 inches above rim of sink.
|2/3/2009 ||96-A |
Employee drinks must have lid and straw and must be in a disposable cup.
|10/9/2008 ||97-A |
Employees with long fingernails must wear gloves when preparing food even if utensils are used and there is no bare hand contact.
|6/13/2008 ||96-A |
Employees preparing food must wear hair restraints.
Employees should wash hands before putting on gloves.
|1/9/2008 ||99-A |
Employees should not touch their bodies with gloves.
|10/10/2007 ||97 |
Inside of ice machine should be cleaned.
|5/22/2007 ||97 |
Ice shoots for self-service drink area should be cleaned. Also clean exterior of self serving dispensing equipment.
|12/15/2006 ||100 |
|7/20/2006 ||99 |
|8/26/113 ||87-B |
1. Ham in the prep cooler at 49ºF. Must be 41ºF or below. The ham was discarded. The walk-in cooler was broken so potentially hazardous food was dispersed throughout other cold holding equipment and by using ice. Do not take shipment of food for the walk-in cooler until it is repaired, due to inadequate space in the other units. Repair the walk-in cooler ASAP and ensure that ice is added frequently to ensure PHF is at 41ºF or below.
2. Bag of salad dressing and lettuce in the ice machine. The ice machine must not be used for food storage since the ice must be protected from contamination. Always take the ice from the machine to maintain the PHF at 41ºF or below. The top layer of ice was removed and used for items in the cooler. Repeat violation.