|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|6/28/2017 ||91-A |
2-2B Proper eating, tasting, drinking, or tobacco use*
2-2D Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible*
6-2 Proper date marking and disposition
15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
*indicates this violation is a known risk factor for foodborne illness.
|12/19/2016 ||95-A |
Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used
Physical facilities installed, maintained, and clean
|7/13/2016 ||100-A |
|1/19/2016 ||89-B |
1. Sanitizer cloth buckets at 0 ppm quat. Buckets must be maintained within recommended range. Buckets were reset to 400 ppm quat.
2. Observed heavy build-up of dried food/drink product on undersides of dispensers in drive-thru area.
These surfaces must be cleaned routinely to prevent buildup. Repeat.
3. Inspection report not posted for public view in main dining or in drive-thru. Inspection report must be posted in both of these areas. Food permit should also be posted.
4. Exposed screws inside ice machine are rusted and must be replaced.
5. Grease & food product film observed in 3 comp sink & in dishwasher. Clean & maintain these fixtures.
6. Drainage system for self-service drink machine is malfunctioning. Large catch bucket with standing, stagnant water must be properly disposed of & drainage system repaired
7. Observed lack of cleaning underneath equipment both in front counter area & on cook line. Clean these areas & establish cleaning schedule. Repair damage to floor tile & walls throughout kitchen.
|7/15/2015 ||87-B |
1. The chute on the ice machine has black growth. Clean the chute and set up a cleaning schedule. Repeat Violation.
2. Wipe cloth sanitizer at 0 ppm quat. It appeared by testing that the # of cloths in the bucket brought the concentration down. When cloths were limited to 5, the solution maintained strength. Only put 5 cloths at a time in the bucket.
3. The dumpster was overflowing. Manager stated that the disposal company was not coming according to contract, and the problem was being addressed.
4. Observed numerous flies in the kitchen. The person in charge must ensure that pests are controlled.
|2/18/2015 ||80-B |
1. Observed an employee preparing a sandwich with bare hands. Bare hand contact is not allowed with ready-to-eat food. The sandwich was discarded. Also, this person had very long fingernails. Long fingernails are allowed, but gloves must always be worn when preparing food, even when not directly
touching the food.
2. Sanitizer for ware washing machine at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be 50-100 ppm. The bulk container was almost empty. No more sanitizer was on site, so the 3 comp sink was cleaned and set up to sanitize food containers after washing with the machine. Repeat Violation.
3. Employee preparing food without a hair restraint. All employees preparing food must wear a hair restraint. A hair restraint was obtained and used.
4. The rack in the walk-in cooler has a significant amount of food debris on it. Clean the rack.
5. Tile missing in the dish area. Replace the tile.
|9/9/2014 ||90-A |
1. Sanitizer for ware washing machine at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be 50-100 ppm chlorine. The bulk container
was almost empty. The container was changed and level came up to 100 ppm. Person in charge must
ensure bulk container is changed when needed.
2. Wipe cloth sanitizer at 0 ppm quat. Must be 200-300 ppm quat. The container was remade. Ensure
sanitizer is changed when needed.
3. Observed flies in the dry storage area. Observed 1 small roach on floor in kitchen. Person in charge
must ensure that pests are controlled.
|4/29/2014 ||94-A |
1. Open package of Canadian bacon not date marked. After opening, the package must be date marked not to exceed 7 days. The Canadian bacon was discarded.
2. The inspection report not posted. Post report.
3. Duct tape is not an approved repair material for the inside of the ice machine.
|4/21/2014 ||73-C |
1. Observed employee place buns in toaster with bare hands. No bare contact is allowed with ready-to-eat food. The buns were discarded.
2. Cheese marked to discard at 12:45 still on unit to be used at 2:45, 2 hours past discard time. The cheese was discarded. When using time as a public health control, time must be monitored and food discarded when the time is reached.
3. Employee preparing food without a hair restraint. All employees preparing food must wear a hair restraint.
4. The grill cook was wearing a watch. The only jewelry allowed on hands or arms is a plain band ring.
5. Observed grill cook use blue gloves as a utensil, but removed them by peeling them off. To correctly use the blue gloves, they must be shaken off. If this is not possible, then the cook must wash hands after handling raw potentially hazardous food. The employee was stopped and directed to wash hands.
6. Replace light shields throughout the facility. Repeat violation.
7. Observed flies in the kitchen. The service window is not self-closing. Repair the window and ensure that flies are controlled.
|11/7/2013 ||91-A |
1. A container of cleaning solution was in the hand wash sink, making the sink inaccessible. The hand wash sink must be accessible at all times.
2. Wet wipe cloths on counter in 2 locations. Wet cloths must always be in a sanitizing solution between uses. Repeat Violation.
3. Employee jacket on cart with containers of flavorings. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|7/15/2013 ||86-B |
1. Improper cook temperature for ground beef. Hamburgers cooked to 149-150ºF. Must be cooked to 155ºF for 15 seconds. The burgers were placed back on the grill and recooked. The automatic timer was adjusted 5 seconds to bring the cook temperature up to the proper time and temperature. The person in charge must monitor cook temperatures to ensure proper pathogen destruction.
2. Wet wiping cloths on shelving. Wet cloths must always be in sanitizing solution between uses.
3. Significant quantity of grease on floor under grill. Clean the floor more frequently. Wall in back in disrepair. Repair the wall. Repeat violation.
|2/19/2013 ||91-A |
1. Several reach-in coolers need thermometers. Replace ASAP.
2. Manager's tie was touching food when she was preparing food for frying. The tie should be attached to the clothing or not worn when preparing food.
3. Employee was touching clothing with his food prep gloves. Gloves used for touching food must not be contaminated by touching body.
4. Repair hole in wall in dry storage area.
|10/2/2012 ||83-B |
1. Ready-to-eat cheese and Canadian bacon stored directly on top of raw shell eggs. Raw potentially hazardous food must be stored separately and below RTE food.
2. Wipe cloth sanitizer at 0 ppm quat. Must be 200-300 ppm.
3. Single service articles stored on floor in the dry storage area. Storage must be 6" off of floor.
4. The shelving in the walk-in cooler needs to be cleaned to remove what appears to be mold. Clean the tops of the tea urns and the inside of the cooler at the same station. Repeat violation.
5. Floor tiles in disrepair. The floors in the walk-in cooler and freezer need to be cleaned, especially under the shelves that have a significant build-up of food debris. Repeat violation.
|6/11/2012 ||90-A |
1. No paper towels at the handwash sink. Paper towels must always be available for proper handwashing.
2. Sanitizer for ware washing not at the proper minimum concentration. Use 3-comp sink to sanitize until the machine is repaired.
3. The outside and handles of the equipment must be cleaned, especially at the tea maker and opposite the 3-comp sink.
4. The gaps around the floor tiles should be sealed with grout to prevent stagnant water from pooling in between tiles.
5. Install light shields over exposed light bulbs.
|2/17/2012 ||95-A |
1. Observed food employee with no hair restraint. All employees preparing food must wear a hair restraint. Repeat violation.
2. Wet wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Repeat violation.
3. Dish racks stored on floor. Must be 6"off of floor.
4. Single service articles must be stored either covered or inverted.
|9/26/2011 ||86-B |
1. Potentially hazardous food not held at 135ºF or above. Chicken fillet at 119ºF. Must be held at 135ºF or above. The chicken was discarded. Person-in-charge must ensure proper hot holding of PHF. Corrected on-site.
2. Food held past time marked when using time as public health control. Cut tomatoes marked to be discarded at 12:45 pm still held at 2:15 pm. The tomatoes were discarded. Person-in-charge must monitor times and ensure food is discarded when necessary. Corrected on-site.
3. Clean the seals on the Reach-in cooler.
4. The floor in the walk-in freezer should be cleaned to remove build-up and food debris.
|5/23/2011 ||91-A |
Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41ºF. Miscellaneous PHF items in the walk-in cooler at 46-47ºF. The cooler was adjusted down at the time of inspection. Corrected on-site.
|5/13/2011 ||75-C |
1. Handwash sink not accessible for employee use at all times. The sink was blocked with cardboard boxes. Corrected on-site. Repeat violation.
2. Observed a slime-like growth in the ice machine. Ice machine must be cleaned more frequently. Repeat violation.
3. Potentially hazardous food (cheese) held under "time as a public health control" without time marking indicating 4 hour limit. The cheese was discarded. Person-in-charge must insure that procedures are followed and that when time is used, the time is always noted on the PHF product. Corrected on-site.
4. Observed employee wearing jewelry other than a plain ring on hands/arms while preparing food. There were numerous bands, a watch and a sweat band. Employees preparing food can only wear a plain band so that hands and arms can be properly washed. Corrected on-site.
5. No proper chemical test kit provided for measuring the concentration of the sanitizer for the ware washing machine.
|12/3/2010 ||83-B |
1. Hand wash sink blocked with trays. The hand wash sink must be available at all times. Corrected on-site.
2. Observed mold-like growth in the ice machine. The ice machine should be cleaned more frequently. Repeat violation.
3. Observed bread tray stored directly on floor. Food storage must be a minimum of 6" above the floor. Corrected on-site.
4. Observed employee with no hair restraint. When managers must help prepare food, they must also wear hair restraints. Corrected on-site. Repeat violation.
5. Employee not following proper procedure for blue gloves used with raw food products.
6. Observed spray hose at dish sink lower than flood rim of sink. The spray nozzle must be a minimum of 2" above the rim of the sink
|6/14/2010 ||87-B |
Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Machine was properly supplied but was not dispensing sanitizer. Use 3-comp sink to sanitize dishes until machine is repaired. Person-in-charge must monitor concentration of sanitizer for dish machine with test strips to ensure proper sanitization. Repeat Violation.
Observed employee with no hair restraint. When managers must help prepare food, they must also wear hair restraints.
Observed live flies in kitchen and throughout facility. Person-in-charge to ensure that fly problem is corrected.
|2/1/2010 ||89-B |
Food contact surfaces not cleaned and sanitized. Inside of ice machine should be cleaned to remove buildup - repeat.
Sanitizer for ware washing machine not at proper concentration. Use 3-comp sink to sanitize until machine is repaired.
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution between uses - repeat.
Gloves used improperly. Employee wearing gloves used sanitizer to clean, then did other tasks requiring clean gloves. Clean gloves, used for no other purpose, must be used when touching ready-to-eat foods.
|10/6/2009 ||92-A |
Inside of ice machine should be cleaned.
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution. Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration.
Housing around nozzles for self-service beverage dispensing unit should be cleaned.
Walk in freezer must be repaired to ensure no ice accumulation on boxes of food.
|6/25/2009 ||92-A |
Hand wash sink blocked by trash can. The hand wash sink must be accessible at all times.
Do not store rack of buns under electric plugs from ceiling where the cords are touching the buns.
Double glove procedure not allowed.
|6/8/2009 ||78-C |
Improper cooking temperature for ground beef. Ground beef cooked to 134° F- Must cook to 155° F.
Sanitizer for ware washing not at proper concentration, should be 50-100 ppm chlorine.
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution.
Current inspection report not posted. Repeat
Numerous flies throughout entire facility.
|2/5/2009 ||87-B |
Employee handled raw beef and did not wash hands before touching items used with ready to eat food.
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
Inspection report and food permit must be posted.
|9/30/2008 ||94-A |
All lights that are in dry storage must be shielded or shatterproof.
Date marking procedure must be consistent.
Repair the corner moulding on stockroom walls.
|9/15/2008 ||77-C |
Raw potentially hazardous food stored over ready to eat food.
Time exceeded for cut tomatoes.
Exterior of ice-cream dispenser should be cleaned.
Cups at drive-thru must be covered.
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration.
Ice accumulation on boxes of food in W/I freezer.
|6/3/2008 ||92-A |
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration. Should be 200-400 ppm Quat.
Inspection report must be posted for viewing as discussed.
Need thermometers for all cooling units.
Repair corner of sheetrock in dry storage area.
|12/20/2007 ||81-B |
Bare hand contact with ready to eat food.
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Eggs @ 73°F must be 41°F or below.
Floors near dish machine should be repaired to be smooth and easily cleanable. Walls in dry storage with holes and general disrepair should be replaced.
|10/9/2007 ||89 |
Ice scoop must have handle.
Storage on floor throughout facility- Must be 6 inches off floor.
Repair W/I freezer- significant amount of ice accumulation.
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
Clean containers cannot be wet stacked- must air dry then stack.
Replace missing ceiling tiles and repair wall in dry storage area.
|5/11/2007 ||87 |
Ice machine and ice dispenser at drive through must be thoroughly cleaned.
Wipe cloth sanitizer not at proper concentration- should be 50-100 ppm chlorine
Equipment through out facility should be cleaned.
Garbage pick up not adequate.
Replace missing floor tiles at grill area.
Numerous flies throughout facility.
Need back-flow prevention device on outside hose bibb
|1/25/2007 ||91 |
Raw potentially hazardous food stored above food in the final state
Storage racks need deep cleaning
|3/28/2006 ||99 |