|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|10/26/2016 ||80-B |
Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
Proper cold holding temperatures
Proper date marking and disposition
Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
|11/6/2015 ||92-A |
1. Hi-temp dish machine not reaching minimum temperature for sanitation. The 3 comp sink was set up to sanitize until the machine can be repaired. REPEAT VIOLATION.
2. The shelving in the walk-in cooler has a white substance built up on it. Clean the shelving.
3. Employee food and drinks in the refrigerator interspersed with food for service. The employee items can be in the unit, but must be stored below food for service, in an area labeled "employee items". The items were discarded.
|6/22/2015 ||81-B |
1. Ware washing machine not reaching proper minimum temperature for sanitization of dishes. The breaker for the booster heater was reset and the machine reached the proper temperature. Person in charge must monitor the machine to ensure proper sanitization.
2. Observed pancake batter on the counter at 62°F. Must be held at 41°F or below. The batter was discarded. If the batter needs to be easily accessible during busy times, place in an ice bath to maintain at 41°F or below. Repeat Violation.
3. The ice scoop was sitting on the top of the ice machine. The scoop must be in a clean container. The scoop was pulled to be washed.
4. Observed numerous flies in the facility. Person in charge must ensure that pests are controlled.
|1/13/2015 ||90-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food in the 2 door refrigerator at 45°F. Must be 41°F or below. A service technician was on site to repair the dish machine, and repaired unit at the time of inspection.
2. A wipe cloth was in the container of clean knives. The knives were pulled to be rewashed. Never store a wipe cloth with clean utensils.
|8/21/2014 ||94-A |
1. Current inspection report not posted. The most current inspection report must always be posted.
2. The shelves in the walk-in cooler have what appears to be white fuzzy mold on them. Clean the shelving.
3. The floor under the dish machine is black. Clean the floor.
4. Employee's drink in the 2-door refrigerator. Employee food items can be in the refrigerator, but must be in a designated area below food items to be served.
5. Observed numerous flies in the facility. Person in charge must ensure that pests are controlled.
|4/21/2014 ||80-B |
1. Observed employee butter toast with bare hands. The toast was discarded. Bare hand contact is not allowed with ready-to-eat food.
2. Potentially hazardous food in the walk-in cooler at 45°F and in the 2 door unit at 47°F. PHF must be held at 41°F or below. The PHF in the 2-door was moved to another unit. The walk-in freezer door was cracked to allow it to bring down the temperature in the walk-in cooler until a service technician could arrive. Person in charge must monitor temperature to ensure proper cold holding. Repeat Violation.
|12/11/2013 ||90-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food in both the prep cooler and 2 door refrigerator at 49ºF and 48ºF, respectively. PHF items in the prep cooler were placed on ice and PHF from the refrigerator was moved to another cooler holding at 41ºF or below until a service tech could arrive.
2. The bottoms of several plates had observable food dried on them. The plates were removed to be rewashed.
|8/14/2013 ||91-A |
Observed ready to eat ham stored under raw bacon on cardboard tray. The ham was discarded. Raw potentially hazardous food must never be stored above RTE food.
|3/25/2013 ||85-B |
1. Observed employee crack eggs and then handle ready to eat toast without first washing hands. The toast was discarded and the employee washed her hands. After touching raw potentially hazardous food, you must always wash hands before proceeding to another task.
2. Gravy in the steam unit not covered. Food in storage must be covered.
3. A box of single service cups on the floor in dry storage. All items must be 6" off of the floor.
4. The hood should be cleaned to remove the build up of grease.
|11/17/2012 ||89-B |
1. Observed employee touch toast with bare hands. No bare hand contact is allowed with ready-to-eat food. Use gloves or utensils.
2. Fry pans in use stored on dirty cloth with food debris evident. Equipment in use must be stored on a clean surface.
3. Clean containers wet stacked. Air dry before stacking.
|8/14/2012 ||97-A |
1. Clean containers were wet stacked. Air dry before stacking.
2. Shelving in the walk-in cooler should be cleaned to remove what appears to be mold.
3. The floors in the back should be cleaned.
|4/26/2012 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food in the top of the reach-in prep cooler at 49-50ºF in shallow containers. PHF in deep containers at 41ºF or below. Food out of temperature was discarded. Always use deep containers for PHF in this reach-in cooler.
|12/28/2011 ||96-A |
1. Employees preparing food can not wear jewelry on hands or arms except for a plain band ring. Corrected on-site.
2. Repair light shield in dry storage area.
|8/23/2011 ||90-A |
1. Cooked potentially hazardous food not cooled from 135ºF to 41ºF within 8 hours. Observed chili from the previous day at 52ºF in the refrigerator. The chili was discarded. Person-in-charge must insure proper cooling of PHF. Corrected on-site.
2. The outside and the handles of the cooling units should be cleaned to remove buildup.
|3/30/2011 ||93-A |
1. Observed old labels stuck to food containers after cleaning. The labels must be removed so that the surface is smooth and easily sanitized.
2. The spray nozzle at the dish machine must not hang below the rim of the sink. It must be 2" above the rim. Repeat violation.
|9/27/2010 ||87-B |
Hot water sanitizing dish machine final rinse not reaching proper temperature at manifold. Rinse temperature at 148ºF. Must be at 180ºF. Breaker was reset at time of inspection and rinse temperature of 180ºF was obtained. Person-in-charge to monitor rinse temperature to insure proper hot water sanitation. Corrected on-site. Repeat violation.
Individual jellies stored on the hand wash sink. Store condiments away from sources of contamination. The jellies were discarded. Corrected on-site.
The vent in the walk-in cooler should be cleaned to remove significant amount of dust and debris.
The spray nozzle at the dish machine must not hang below the rim of the sink. It must be at least 2 inches above the rim to prevent cross-contamination.
The floors, especially under equipment and dish machine, should be cleaned.
|4/23/2010 ||93-A |
Hot water sanitizing dishmachine final rinse not reaching proper temperature at manifold. Rinse temperature at 146º F. Must be at 180ºF. Breaker was reset at time of inspection and rinse temperature of 181ºF was obtained. Person-in-charge to monitor rinse temperature to ensure proper hot water sanitation.
Observed employee with no hair restraint. Employees preparing food must wear hair restraints.
|12/21/2009 ||91-A |
Bare hand contact with ready to eat food. Person in charge is to ensure that cook is trained with proper food handling procedures to prevent bare hand contact with ready to eat foods.
|8/17/2009 ||97-A |
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution. Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution between uses
|5/5/2009 ||94-A |
Do not store any food or single service items under exposed plumbing.
Numerous flies in back storage area.
|1/23/2009 ||89-B |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Walk-in @ 53°F must be 41 or below. Repeat Violation
|9/26/2008 ||90-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature.
Floors in back storage area should be cleaned.
|6/13/2008 ||90-A |
No bare hand contact allowed with ready to eat food.
The second page of the inspection report must be available for public inspection
|1/9/2008 ||96-A |
Wipe cloth sanitizer not at proper concentration should be 50-100 ppm chlorine.
Rinse temperature for dish machine should be 180 degrees as specified by manufacturer.
|10/2/2007 ||90 |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature – eggs @ 71 degrees F – must be 41 degrees F or below. Repeat.
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution. Repeat
Employee drink must have lid and straw.
|5/4/2007 ||93 |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature- eggs at 69 degrees F must be 41 degrees F or below
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
Towels needed at back handwash sink.
|3/1/2007 ||96 |
Food scoop handle with handle part down inside food
Employee items stored with food
Score and report not posted easily within customer view
|6/15/2006 ||99 |