|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|5/10/2017 ||91-A |
6-1C Proper cooling time and temperature
|11/29/2016 ||100-A |
|10/22/2015 ||95-A |
1. Observed cooked chicken strips not clearly date marked. The chicken was discarded. Person in charge must ensure that prepared potentially hazardous food items are clearly labeled with the date.
2. Observed single service articles stored under exposed plumbing. Never store food or food service equipment under exposed plumbing. The articles were moved.
|5/13/2015 ||91-A |
Observed potentially hazardous food in the 2 door refrigerator holding at 45-46°F. Must be held at 41°F or below. The unit did not have a control knob, so all PHF was moved to a unit holding at the proper temperature until a service technician could adjust the temperature. Person in charge must ensure
proper cold holding.
|12/2/2014 ||95-A |
1. Two employees wearing rings with stones. The only jewelry allowed on arms or hands is a plain band ring. The rings were removed.
2. Dish racks on floor in the dish room. The racks must be 6" off of the floor. The racks were placed on shelf under drain board.
3. Trash bags were being used as liners for the bulk storage food containers. The food was in original packaging so no food contact, but the liners should be food grade.
|6/26/2014 ||97-A |
Observed a can damaged on the seal. Always store dented cans separately from cans for use.
|2/17/2014 ||93-A |
1. Two pans of grits and gravy stacked on top of each other cooling in the refrigerator. Always separate the containers and leave the lid ajar to rapidly cool the potentially hazardous food to 41°F. Also, keep the level of the food shallow. The cooling was at 1 hour. The containers were moved to the walk-in cooler where there was enough room for proper cooling. Repeat violation.
2. Wet wipe cloth on counter. Wet cloth must always be in a sanitizing solution between uses.
|9/11/2013 ||96-A |
1. Two pans of sausage stacked on top of each other, cooling in the refrigerator. Always separate the containers and leave the lid ajar to rapidly cool the potentially hazardous food to 41ºF.
2. Clean the area around the 3 comp sink, especially the wall, to remove build-up
|4/15/2013 ||91-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food on the salad bar at 46-47ºF. Must be cold-held at 41ºF or below or use time as a public health control with written procedure and documentation of time. The items were discarded.
2. Patty melt on the service line at 115ºF. Must be hot-held at 135ºF or above or use time as a public health control with written procedure and documentation of time. The patty melt was discarded.
|12/17/2012 ||91-A |
Observed raw chicken on counter with ready-to-eat roast beef and green beans. The liquid from the raw chicken had dripped onto the surface of the counter. The raw chicken was moved and the counter was sanitized. Person-in-charge must ensure that raw chicken is prepared separately from RTE food.
|8/7/2012 ||96-A |
The inside top of the microwave had food buildup. Clean the microwave more frequently.
|4/5/2012 ||91-A |
Cooked potentially hazardous food not cooled from 135ºF to 70ºF within 2 hours. Gravy at 118ºF after 2 hours in a deep container. The gravy was discarded. The person-in-charge must ensure proper cooling by using an ice bath and/or shallow containers.
|11/29/2011 ||92-A |
1. Beverage dispensing nozzle not clean to sight and touch. Clean nozzles more frequently. Corrected on-site.
2. Deli meat not date marked (diced ham), not discarded at proper time (sliced ham) and date marked longer than the 7 day time allowed. The deli meat that was not date marked and the meat past the disposal date were discarded. Corrected on-site.
|7/19/2011 ||96-A |
1. Cereal and single service articles stored under exposed plumbing. Corrected on-site.
2. Replace the seal on the ice machine.
3. The vent in the walk-in cooler has what appears to be mold. Clean the vent.
|2/21/2011 ||90-A |
1. Cooked potentially hazardous food not cooled from 135ºF to 41ºF within 6 hours. Observed soup from previous day at 44ºF in a large pan with other items in the cooler at 37ºF. The soup was discarded. Person-in-charge must insure that potentially hazardous food is rapidly cooled within the correct time frame.
2. Observed keys on top of the steam table. All employee items must be stored away and separate from food and food service equipment.
|8/16/2010 ||96-A |
Quaternary ammonium sanitizer not at proper minimum strength for manual warewashing. Auto dispensing unit not operating properly. Manually make sanitizer until repaired. Corrected on-site.
|3/15/2010 ||93-A |
Food slicer not clean to sight and touch. The food slicer appeared to have been contaminated by food items falling onto slicer that was not covered. After cleaning and sanitizing, the slicer should be covered to prevent contamination from splash or other food items.
Boiled eggs on salad bar not properly cooled to 41º F before being placed on salad bar. Eggs were removed form bar and placed in cooler to properly cool. Person-in-charge to ensure that proper cooling methods are followed before placing potentially hazardous foods on salad bar.
|10/8/2009 ||88-B |
Numerous badly damaged cans on can rack, damaged mainly on the seal. Dented cans cannot be used due to the integrity of the seals being compromised.
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration. Should be 200-400 ppm Quat.
|6/9/2009 ||100-A |
|2/9/2009 ||96-A |
Ensure that after delivery of food, it is placed in cooler following safety guidelines.
Reseal 3- comp sink to wall.
|1/20/2009 ||87-B |
Person in charge not present.
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Hydrated pancake batter and whipped cream held at room temperature. Should be held at 41° F or below.
|9/23/2008 ||97-A |
Shallow pans should be used when cooling potentially hazardous food.
|5/27/2008 ||92-A |
Must always have a person in charge present.
Date marking required on all prepared potentially hazardous food held over 24 hours.
|7/11/2007 ||98 |
Can opener should be cleaned.
|12/15/2006 ||98 |
Food stored in original container after being opened- should transfer to air-tight container
Food stored on floor in cooling unit- shelves full- insufficient cold storage room
|7/18/2006 ||90 |