|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|12/28/2016 ||96-A |
Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible (indicates this violation is a known risk factor for foodborne illness.)
|1/15/2016 ||97-A |
OBSERVED COOLING HUSH PUPPY MIX IN LARGE QUANTITY (THICK DENSE PORTION). INSTRUCTED PIC TO PORTION MIX INTO A LESS THAN 4 INCH PORTIONS UNTIL COOLED AS REQUIRED. THEN, DATE LABEL AFTER COMBINED. New Violation.
|7/23/2015 ||90-A |
1. Observed potentially hazardous food in the prep cooler holding at 44-52°F. Must be held at 41°F or below. The cooler was adjusted down at the time of inspection. Person in charge must monitor temperatures to ensure proper cold holding.
2. Food container lids cracked and broken. Replace the lids.
|1/28/2015 ||90-A |
1. Observed soup from previous day at 51°F in walk-in cooler. To properly cool, food must go from 135°F to 41°F within 6 hours. The soup was discarded. Cool in shallow pans or use an ice bath or ice wand to get the soup down to 41°F, then place in a large container for storage.
2. Clean plastic beverage containers were wet stacked. Must be air dried before stacking. Containers were separated to air dry.
|11/25/2014 ||100-A |
Opening - New location
|11/5/2014 ||92-A |
1. Observed soup cooling in a large container in a bus tub surrounded by 2 inches of water at 118°F. The cook stated it had been there for 1 hour. It apparently had ice previously that had melted. When cooling it is imperative that the ice is replenished so that the time limit is achieved. Ice was added and surrounded soup.
2. Shrimp thawing in the vegetable sink. This sink is for washing fruits and vegetables and can be used for no other purpose. The shrimp was removed and the sink was cleaned. Repeat Violation.
3. The raw oyster containers cannot be reused for food storage. They are not durable and not designed for reuse. They can be used for cleaning products.
|5/28/2014 ||97-A |
Raw fish on the vegetable sink. This sink is for washing vegetables and can be used for no other purpose. Fish was removed and sink cleaned
|12/3/2013 ||96-A |
1. Sanitizer for wipe cloths at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be 50-100 ppm chlorine.
2. The inside edge of the door on the upright freezer not clean. Clean the door.
|7/11/2013 ||95-A |
1. Observed open coffee cup on the vegetable sink. Employee drinks must have a lid and straw and be stored away from food and food service equipment.
2. Basket of maintenance tools on the shelf with utensils. Store away from food service equipment.
|2/5/2013 ||94-A |
1. Sanitizer for ware washing and wipe cloths at an extremely high concentration of chlorine. Should be 50-100 ppm.
2. Repair drain at hand wash sink to prevent leakage onto floor.
|9/25/2012 ||96-A |
1. Raw fish thawing in the vegetable sink. This sink is for washing vegetables and can be used for no other purpose.
2. Reseal the 3 comp sink.
|6/22/2012 ||96-A |
1. Clean the dust from the vent in the reach-in cooler.
2. The outside storage area door must be self closing.
|2/7/2012 ||95-A |
1. The person preparing food was wearing an apron that was very soiled. The apron should be changed more frequently.
2. Pans stored on top of grease trap. The pans should be stored on a clean surface.
3. The grates in the exhaust hood should be cleaned to remove the grease buildup.
|9/8/2011 ||96-A |
Sanitizer for ware washing at an extremely high concentration of chlorine. Should be 50-100 ppm.
|4/13/2011 ||96-A |
1. Observed shrimp in vegetable sink. The vegetable sink is for washing fruits and vegetables and can be used for no other purpose. Since no meat sink is available, thaw shrimp in the 3-comp sink which has been cleaned, in a pan with water running continuously. The sink cannot be used for dishes at the same time. Shrimp was placed in the cooler. Corrected on-site.
2. Observed that the vents for the exhaust hood should be cleaned to prevent the grease from dripping.
|10/6/2010 ||96-A |
The ice machine should be cleaned more frequently.
|4/28/2010 ||96-A |
Food found stored past disposal date marked. Crab soup dated 4/17 that should have been discarded on 4/24, 3 days before current date. Also date marking was haphazard and must be corrected to be accurate. Person-in-charge to ensure that date marking is accurate and consistant.
|11/20/2009 ||99-A |
Storage area in out building does not meet requirements to be smooth and easily cleanable. Paint concrete, separate from other part of building, cover insulation, and clean floor.
|7/9/2009 ||99-A |
Clean Containers should be air dried.
Lights in dry storage must be shielded.
|3/27/2009 ||99-A |
All food scoops must have a handle and the handle must extend out of the food.
|11/25/2008 ||90-A |
Repair hot water at hand wash sink in kitchen.
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution. Repeat
Door to exterior storage area must be closed at all times.
Vents over grill should be cleaned.
Exterior door must be self-closing.
|7/18/2008 ||88-B |
Bare hand contact observed for handling all ready to eat food being prepared at time of inspection. No bare hand contact is allowed with ready to eat food.
|3/20/2008 ||96-A |
Employee drinks must have lid and straw and be in a disposable cup.
|1/3/2008 ||96-A |
Must have tags for oysters on file for 90 days.
Out side storage area only approved for items discussed.
|11/5/2007 ||98 |
Need test strips for sanitizer.
|6/29/2007 ||97-A |
18 Insects, rodents, and animals not present