|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|12/7/2016 ||99-A |
Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used.
|11/6/2015 ||97-A |
Employee preparing food with a beard longer than ½ inch without a hair restraint. Obtain beard covers for employees with beards.
|5/12/2015 ||91-A |
Observed a very large bowl of potatoes cooling in the walk-in cooler at 90°F at 3.5. hours minimum. Food must be cooled from 135°F to 70°F within 2 hours. The potatoes were discarded. Person in charge must ensure proper cooling time and temperature.
|7/15/2014 ||96-A |
1. Observed employee preparing food wearing a watch. Only a plain band ring is allowed on hands and arms when preparing food. The watch was removed.
2. Observed employee wipe hands on apron while preparing food. Never touch clothing with bare or gloved hands when preparing food. The gloves were changed.
|2/7/2014 ||96-A |
1. Food storage on floor in the walk-in cooler. Storage must always be 6” off of the floor.
2. Observed jacket on utensil storage rack and a phone on the prep table. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|9/4/2013 ||96-A |
Observed employee using his teeth to tear masking tape for use with date marking. The employee then placed the tape on the cutting board. The cutting board was cleaned and sanitized. Use scissors to cut tape in the future.
|4/4/2013 ||97-A |
Local eggs packaged in reused egg cartons. Eggs must be in an original container since the cartons cannot be cleaned adequately. Also, please submit the candler's license from the Dept. of Agriculture for all local egg suppliers.
|10/26/2012 ||90-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food in the walk-in cooler @ 44-47ºF or below. The door does not shut completely when employees go into the cooler. The air temperature in front of the fan was 39ºF, so the unit is capable of holding the proper temperature. Repair the door so that it closes completely.
2. Do not use trash bags for food storage. Must use food grade containers.
|6/4/2012 ||87-B |
1. Observed employee refilling lettuce into prep cooler with bare hands. Bare hand contact is not allowed with ready-to-eat food. Must use gloves or utensils.
2. Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper minimum concentration. Must be 200 ppm quat. Also, soiled cloths hanging on the prep tables and not in the sanitizing solution. Wipe cloths, unless clean and dry must be stored in sanitizing solution. Repeat violation.
|1/27/2012 ||93-A |
1. Observed buildup of food debris on the can opener blade. The opener must be cleaned more frequently.
2. Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper minimum concentration. Must be 200 ppm Quat. Also, there were numerous cloths that were not clean and dry hanging on the prep tables and not in the sanitizing solution. Wipe cloths, unless clean and dry, must be stored in sanitizing solution.
|9/6/2011 ||86-B |
1. Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41ºF. Deli meat in the small cooler next to the grill at 42-52ºF. The product that was above 50ºF was discarded at time of inspection. Other PMF items were moved to a cooler holding at the proper temperature. Person-in-charge must monitor temperatures and insure proper cold holding. Corrected on-site. Repeat violation.
2. Condensate from the walk-in cooler dripping onto vegetables. A pan was placed under the drip to collect the condensate.
|4/13/2011 ||91-A |
Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41ºF. Goat cheese at 55ºF. The cheese was discarded. The goat cheese was in a unit holding at the proper temperature, but the product was double stacked and therefore not holding at 41ºF. Place the cheese and other PHF lower in the unit. If items must be stacked, place non-PHF such as carrots or onions on the top.
|10/6/2010 ||96-A |
Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Monitor sanitizer concentration to insure the level is always at the proper strength. Corrected on-site.
|7/21/2010 ||99-A |
Opening New Location
Bar area should have coved base molding installed. Bar installation must be finished with plexiglass installed behind espresso machines and hand wash sink.
|3/15/2010 ||95-A |
Handwash sink not accessible for employee use at all times. A bowl was in the handwash sink, making the sink not accessible. This sink must be accessible at all times for employee use.
Old date marking labels not removed from containers. Old label should be removed so that the surface is smooth and easily cleanable.
|10/22/2009 ||96-A |
Utensils in use cannot be stored in sanitizing solution. Must wash-rinse-sanitize every 4 hours, store in cooler, or store in water at 135°F.
|6/17/2009 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Cold holding must be at 41° F or below.
|3/13/2009 ||96-A |
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution.
|11/12/2008 ||97-A |
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
|9/30/2008 ||100-A |