|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|2/6/2018 ||98-A |
No. | Description of code requirement not in compliance | Occur
15B Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained, used; test strips 1
15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean 1
|7/10/2017 ||91-A |
Proper date marking and disposition
Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage, display
Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained, used; test strips
Physical facilities installed, maintained, and clean
|2/6/2017 ||91-A |
5-1B Proper reheating procedures for hot holding
|7/13/2016 ||93-A |
Proper eating, tasting, drinking, or tobacco use
In-use utensils: properly stored
Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
Physical facilities installed, maintained, and clean
Adequate ventilation and lighting; designated areas used
|9/3/2015 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food in 2 different prep coolers at 49-51°F. Must be held at 41°F or below. Both units were adjusted down at time of inspection. Person in charge must monitor temperatures to ensure proper cold holding.
|3/25/2015 ||95-A |
1. Employee food in the walk-in cooler, stored over and with food for service. Employee food can be in the cooler, but must be stored in a container that is labeled "employee food", and not stored over food
for service. The food was relocated.
2. The blender base has a significant amount of food and dried food debris on it. Clean the blender.
3. Broken tiles in the walk-in cooler. Repair the tiles.
|9/26/2014 ||91-A |
1. Employee tea in an open container on the counter. Employee drinks must have a lid and straw. The
drink was discarded.
2. Observed a pan in the hand wash sink, which made the sink inaccessible. The pan was moved. The
hand wash sink must be accessible at all times.
3. Observed cooked pasta held 2 days past the discard date. The pasta was discarded. Person in
charge must monitor dates of prepared potentially hazardous food and throw away when needed.
4. Bamboo bowls are not durable so cannot be used. Remove the bowls from the facility.
|4/4/2014 ||93-A |
1. Several open containers in the walk-in cooler. Also, open containers in dry storage. All food in storage must be covered.
2. Knife in storage not clean to sight and touch. Make sure that utensils are clean and sanitized before being stored.
3. Cover or invert plates and bowls in storage. Repeat violation.
4. Clean the shelving and bottom of the reach-in cooler to remove excess food debris.
|10/29/2013 ||92-A |
1. Observed cooked pasta held 5 days past the discard date. The pasta was discarded. Person in charge must monitor dates of prepared potentially hazardous food and throw away when needed.
2. Plates and bowls in storage exposed to potential contamination. Cover or invert plates and bowls in storage. Repeat Violation.
3. The 3 comp sink is not attached to the wall. Reattach sink. Neither the 3 comp sink nor the hand wash sink are sealed at the wall junction. Seal at the junction.
|5/8/2013 ||91-A |
1. Open bag of rice in dry storage. After opening the bag, it must be placed in a sealed food grade container. Repeat violation.
2. Plates at the wait station must be stored covered or inverted.
3. Clean containers wet stacked. Must air dry before stacking.
4. Clean the walk-in cooler floor to remove sauce and food debris.
5. Must have a light shield or shatterproof bulb in the walk-in cooler.
6. The dry storage area outside door must be self-closing.
|12/27/2012 ||91-A |
1. Deli meat and cheeses not date marked. Once a package has been opened, it must be date marked and held no longer than 7 days. Repeat violation.
2. Observed bulk food containers in dry storage area without lids. All opened containers of food must be stored in a sealed food grade container.
|8/2/2012 ||90-A |
1. No certified food safety manager on staff. This is the second consecutive inspection with this as a repeat violation. If it occurs for three consecutive routine inspections, the food service establishment may be subject to suspension or revocation of its permit. Must be done ASAP. Repeat violation.
2. Deli meat and cheeses not date marked. Once a package has been opened, it must be date marked and held no longer than 7 days.
|3/21/2012 ||90-A |
1. No Certified Food Safety Manager on staff. Must obtain ASAP. Repeat Violation.
2. The salad in the cooler in kitchen must be covered.
3. Both microwave ovens should be cleaned to remove buildup.
|11/9/2011 ||95-A |
1. No Certified Food Safety Manager on staff. Must obtain ASAP.
2. Install base molding where the floor meets the wall under the dish machine and in the walk-in cooler.
|8/25/2011 ||99-A |
(Change of ownership)
Install base molding where the floor meets the wall under the dish machine.
|5/20/2011 ||81-B |
1. No Certified Food Safety Manager on staff. This requirement must have been met within 90 days of the change of ownership which was 4/24/11. Get certification ASAP.
2. No paper towels located at any handwashing sink. Paper towels must be available for proper handwashing. Corrected on-site.
3. Dish machine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. The sanitizer was not hooked up to the machine. Corrected on-site.
4. Food found stored past disposal date marked. Cooked Italian sausage held 13 days past disposal date 5/7/11. The sausage was discarded at time of inspection. The person-in-charge must monitor dates and discard food when needed. Corrected on-site.
5. Observed raw sausage in the vegetable sink. This sink is for washing vegetables and can be used for no other purpose. Corrected on-site.
|1/24/2011 ||97-A |
Change of Ownership
Must have self closers on all exterior doors.
|9/20/2010 ||84-B |
The cutting boards on the prep coolers need to resurfaced or replaced to be smooth
and easily cleanable. Once the cutting boards get deep grooves that cannot be adequately cleaned, they must be resurfaced or replaced. Knives and pizza slicer were placed in knife box visibly dirty. Utensils must always be washed, rinsed and sanitized before placing in storage. Repeat violation.
Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41ºF. PHF items on the salad bar at 52ºF. When ice is used for cold holding it must completely surround the container and be to the level of the food in the container. Corrected on-site.
The floor in the walk-in cooler must be repaired so the water doesn't pool and the floor is smooth and easily cleanable.
|4/12/2010 ||94-A |
The inside of the microwave oven, especially the top, should be thoroughly cleaned. The cutting boards on the prep coolers need to be resurfaced or replaced to be smooth and easily cleanable. Once the cutting boards get deep grooves that cannot be adequately cleaned, they must be resurfaced or replaced.
No wipe cloth sanitizer had been prepared to clean the prep surfaces. All prep surfaces should be regularly cleaned with sanitizing solution throughout the day to ensure that the food contact surface is clean to sight and touch, and sanitized.
All plates, bowls, etc. must be inverted or covered in storage.
Observed table used to store clean dishes beside prep coolers should be thoroughly cleaned.
|11/23/2009 ||90-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Numerous out of temperature items from previous inspection were corrected.
Inspection report not posted.
Paint or clean doors to restroom area.
|11/16/2009 ||67-U |
Employee cutting onions for salsa with bare hands. No bare hand contact allowed with ready to eat food.
Person in charge not aware of employee health policy.
Employee drink must have lid and straw.
Bar hand sink was being used as a dump sink. The hand wash sink must be available at all times.
Sanitizer for ware washing not at proper concentration. No sanitizer on site for dish machine. Use 3-comp sink to sanitize until chemical is delivered.
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Cold holding must be at 41°F or below. Hot holding must be at 135°For above.
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution. Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution between uses.
Clean containers cannot be wet stacked. Air dry then stack.
Broken and cracked food containers must be discarded since they cannot be adequately cleaned and sanitized.
Dough machine has significant quantity of built up food debris. The dough machine should be cleaned more frequently.
Broken tile in walk in cooler with standing water. Repair tile.
Test strips required to test 3-comp sink and wipe cloth sanitation levels.
|6/23/2009 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Cold holding must be at 41° F or below.
|5/21/2009 ||100-A |