|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|5/22/2016 ||100-A |
|7/29/2015 ||97-A |
Observed employee preparing food with no hair restraint. All employees preparing food must wear hair restraints. Employee put on a hat.
|7/28/2014 ||95-A |
1. Observed cooler with drinks in front of the hand wash sink making the sink inaccessible. The cooler was moved. Ensure that the hand wash sink is accessible at all times.
2. Observed blender pitchers stored inverted on a wet wipe cloth liner. No liners are allowed.
3. Observed fly strips hanging over single service articles. Fly strips can be used, but must never hang over food or food service
|5/13/2014 ||100-A |
|7/17/2013 ||99-A |
Plastic utensils must be oriented so that the handle is exposed and the food contact surface is protected. Keep single service articles inverted or covered.
|5/13/2013 ||100-A |
|6/29/2011 ||96-A |
1. Observed food employee with no hair restraint. All employees preparing food must wear hair restraints. Corrected on-site.
2. Cup dispenser not covered. Corrected on-site.
|5/27/2011 ||100-A |
|2/18/2011 ||95-A |
1. Observed employee rinse knife in hand wash sink. Knives should be washed, rinsed and sanitized on a regular basis not to exceed 4 hours. The hand wash sink is not to be used.
2. The beverage dispensing nozzles should be replaced since the plastic is starting to break down.
|6/28/2010 ||93-A |
Observed employee eating in a food preparation or other restricted area. Eating must be done in an area away from food service and food prep. Corrected on-site.
Observed food employee wearing jewelry other than a plain ring while preparing food. Employee was wearing a bracelet, watch and rings with stones. Only a plain band is allowed on hands and arms.
Wet wiping cloth not stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Observed wet wiping cloth on prep surface. Wet cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Corrected on-site.
|5/24/2010 ||96-A |
Beverage dispensing nozzles not clean. Ensure nozzles are cleaned before using dispensing equipment.
|8/26/2009 ||99-A |
Coffee pot in hand wash sink. No food service equipment is allowed in the hand wash sink.
|5/20/2009 ||96-A |
Must have soap and paper towels at hand wash sink.