|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|8/18/2016 ||90-A |
Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible
Toxic substances properly identified, stored, used
Sewage and waste water properly disposed
|10/22/2015 ||97-A |
Observed dirty wet wipe cloths on the counter. Wet cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution between uses. The cloths were placed in the laundry.
|4/30/2015 ||91-A |
Observed employee place a loaf of bread into a plastic bag with bare hands. Bare hand contact is not allowed with ready-to-eat food. The bread was discarded.
|11/19/2014 ||96-A |
1. Observed food employee with a watch and rings with stones. The only jewelry allowed on hands and arms is a plain band ring. Jewelry was removed.
2. Observed salads in a single use aluminum pan that was obviously reused several times. These pans are for single use and with the numerous folds in the aluminum cannot be easily cleaned and sanitized.
|6/20/2014 ||94-A |
1. One can badly damaged on the seal. Damaged cans must be stored separately from cans for use.
2. Chicken salad in large container cooling at 50°F at 3 hours. To properly cool, it must be placed in shallow pans or an ice bath. After it cools it may be placed in the large container for storage. The chicken salad was broken down into shallow containers to properly cool.
|2/5/2014 ||88-B |
1. Potentially hazardous food in the sandwich cooler at 44-46ºF. Must be at 41ºF or below. Items were moved to a unit holding at 38ºF. Do not overfill containers, and adjust cooler down.
2. Potato salad at 56ºF in sandwich cooler after 8 hours. This unit is not made to rapidly cool, due to top being opened constantly. Always ensure PHF is at 41ºF before being placed in the unit. The potato salad was discarded.
3. Observed open bags of dry goods. After opening, food must be placed in a sealed food grade container.
|8/20/2013 ||92-A |
1. Opened containers of deli meat date marked for 10 days. After opening, the deli meat can only be held for a maximum of 7 days, with day 1 being the date opened. The meat was remarked for the packages that had not yet met the 7 days. One package already past the 7 day limit was discarded.
2. Chicken salad in large bowls cooling in the prep cooler and the refrigerator. The temperature was 59ºF at 3 hours. The salad was placed in smaller containers and an ice bath was utilized to quickly cool the product to 41ºF.
3. The food chopper must be replaced with a chopper that does not have crevices. All parts of the chopper must be easily cleanable.
|4/12/2013 ||99-A |
Observed pocketbook and other employee items on shelf with single service articles. Employee items must be stored in a designated area away from food and food service equipment.
|12/20/2012 ||99-A |
Repair wall above hand wash sink and install FRP on wall beside sink.
|10/9/2012 ||100-A |
Change of Regulatory Agency