|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|6/27/2017 ||100-A |
|12/5/2016 ||100-A |
|2/1/2016 ||100-A |
|1/15/2016 ||100-A |
Observed cooling hush puppy mix in large quantity (thick, dense portion). Potentially hazardous food must be cooled from 135°F to 7°F within 2 hours and from 70°F to less than 41°F within 4 hours or less.
Instructed person in charge to portion mix into less than 4" portions until cooled as required, then date label after combined.
|6/26/2015 ||97-A |
1. Observed employee preparing food without a hair restraint. Employees must always wear hair restraints when preparing food. The employee put on a hat.
2. Observed an employee wearing a watch. No jewelry is allowed on hands and arms, except for a plain band ring. The watch was removed.
|1/7/2015 ||99-A |
Sugar scoop handle was in the product. Scoops must be stored with the handles out of the food.
|8/11/2014 ||91-A |
Observed PHF at 115°F in a steam unit. The pulled pork was separated into trays. It must be held at 135°F or above. Other items in the unit were at the proper temperature. It appeared that the trays were the problem. Either turn up unit to hold at the proper temperature or tray up the meat after an order is placed. The meat not at the proper temperature was discarded.
|4/8/2014 ||88-B |
1. Observed green beans from previous day at 47°F in walk-in cooler at a minimum of 24 hours cooling. Green beans from today at a minimum of 4 hours at 68°F in the walk-in cooler. The green beans were discarded. To properly cool potentially hazardous food, it must cool from 135°F to 70°F within 2 hours, and then from 70°F to 41°F within 4 more hours. Even if an ice bath is used, containers must not be stacked until the PHF item is at 41°F or below to ensure proper air circulation and cooling.
2. Clean containers wet stacked. Must air dry before stacking.
3. Waste water surfacing from septic system. Repair asap.
|10/8/2013 ||99-A |
Observed accumulation of metal shavings on the can opener. Must clean the opener more frequently.
|5/7/2013 ||99-A |
Clean floor under shelving, 3 comp sink and reach-in cooler to remove grease and food debris.
|1/14/2013 ||100-A |
1. Observed open drink on prep table. All employee drinks must have a lid and straw.
2. Water in 3 comp sink at 0 ppm quat. Sanitizer must be 200 ppm quat to properly sanitize dishes.
3. The mop sink is extremely dirty. Clean the sink.
|9/6/2012 ||99-A |
Fans for use in the kitchen must be cleaned to remove dust build-up.
|7/19/2012 ||99-A |
Change of Regulatory Agency
Clean the floor in the dry storage area. Install base molding in the same area.