|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|1/24/2017 ||99-A |
Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used
|9/7/2016 ||92-A |
Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible
Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
|2/17/2016 ||95-A |
Heavy food buildup observed on aprons both hanging for use and that employees are wearing. Aprons must be laundered more frequently. New Violation.
Violation of Code: [511-6-1.04(4)(k)] Tongs for whole banana peppers lying with handle in product. Tong handle must stay out of product. New Violation.
More clean-up needed to address buildup of product on floors and under equipment. New Violation.
|7/30/2015 ||97-A |
Observed employee preparing food with no hair restraint. All employees preparing food must wear hair Restraints. Employee put on a hat.
|3/2/2015 ||95-A |
1. Employee food & bottled drink in the prep area. Employee drinks must have a lid and straw. No employee food is allowed in the prep area. Food and drink were moved to office.
2. Clean food containers wet stacked on drain board of 3 comp sink. Must air dry before stacking. The containers were separated to air dry.
|10/7/2014 ||95-A |
1. Numerous scoops with the handles in the food. Store food scoops with the handle extending out of
the food product.
2. The seal at the hand wash sink is black and degrading . Replace the seal.
3. The self closer on the back door is broken. Repair the closer.
|5/12/2014 ||93-A |
1. A spray bottle of degreaser was stored with food service equipment. Chemicals must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
2. Observed dirty dishes in the vegetable sink. When asked, the person in charge stated that it is used as a rinse sink. This sink is for washing vegetables and can be used for no other purpose. The dishes were moved and the sink cleaned.
|12/5/2013 ||95-A |
1. Sanitizer for ware washing not at proper minimum concentration, 0 ppm quat, must be 150-300 ppm quat.
2. Observed aprons and employee shirts hanging on rack in the restroom. Clothing and aprons used in the food service area must not be stored in the bathroom. Relocate the storage rack.
|8/16/2013 ||93-A |
1. Employee drink bottle on the 3 comp sink. Employee drinks must be stored away from food service equipment, and have a lid and straw.
2. Numerous flies throughout the facility. The person in charge must ensure that pests are controlled.
|4/26/2013 ||93-A |
1. Both hand wash sinks in the facility were not accessible. One had a food slicer in it and the other had a rack of dough containers and a trash can in front of it. Hand wash sinks must be accessible at all times. Repeat violation.
2. Employee food and drinks on the top shelf of the walk in cooler. Employee items must be below food for service in a designated area.
|12/28/2012 ||91-A |
1. No paper towels located at hand wash sink. Paper towels must be available for proper hand washing.
2. Oven cleaner stored with single service articles. Chemicals must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
3. Serve Safe Certificate must be posted.
|8/15/2012 ||88-B |
1. Potentially hazardous food on make line, chicken & beef at 49ºF. Must be 41ºF or below. The unit was at the maximum setting, so ice was purchased to bring temp of unit down. Must repair and fill containers only half way. Repeat violation.
2. The seal on the small prep cooler should be cleaned to remove build-up.
|4/24/2012 ||91-A |
Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41ºF. PHF at 46ºF. The unit was at the maximum setting and could not be adjusted down. The unit was packed with ice until a service technician could arrive.
|1/4/2012 ||96-A |
1. Observed an employee wearing a bracelet, another employee wearing an embellished ring. No jewelry allowed on hands or arms, except for a plain band ring.
2. Inspection report not posted.
|12/21/2011 ||84-B |
1. No CFSM on staff. This requirement must have been met by 11-29-11. Get certification ASAP.
2. Employee drink (open bottle of water) stored inside the box of single service cups. Employee drinks must be in a cup with a lid and straw, and must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
3. Sanitizer for ware-washing not at proper minimum concentration. Solution was 0 ppm quat, must be 150-300 ppm quat.
4. A bag of onions was stored on the floor. Food storage must be a minimum of 6" off the floor.
5. The self closer on the restroom door must be repaired.
|8/29/2011 ||100-A |