|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|2/2/2018 ||100-A |
|7/28/2017 ||98-A |
Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
|2/8/2017 ||89-B |
6-1B Proper hot holding temperatures
15A Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used
15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
17B Garbage/refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
17D Adequate ventilation and lighting; designated areas used
|9/21/2016 ||91-A |
Proper hot holding temperatures
|2/22/2016 ||98-A |
Observed dirty can opener New Violation.
Observed very dim lighting in the fryer area, due to several bulbs out. Replace bulbs, increase lighting in this area. New Violation.
|6/26/2015 ||95-A |
1. Single service articles stored on top of the shop vac. Must be stored on shelves. The items were moved. Repeat Violation.
2. Fly swatter was observed touching to-go bags. The fly swatter must be stored away from food and food service equipment. The bags that were in contact with the swatter were discarded.
3. Observed that the service window was not self closing. Repair the window.
|1/20/2015 ||90-A |
1. Macaroni and cheese at 121°F on steam table. Must be 135° or above. The food was discarded.
2. Single service articles in a box that had wet flour on top from an unknown source. The single service articles were discarded. Always ensure single service articles are stored where no splash contamination can occur.
|8/13/2014 ||95-A |
1. Observed employee check temperature of sausage with thermometer without first cleaning the probe. The sausage was discarded. Use alcohol swabs to clean probes.
2. Observed the bottoms of several tea containers black with grime that could easily be scrubbed off. The containers were pulled to be cleaned. Ensure that the containers are maintained in a clean condition.
|4/14/2014 ||91-A |
Observed employee place raw bacon on grill. The cook then went to the 3 comp sink and started changing sanitizer water. After handling raw potentially hazardous food, hands must be washed before changing tasks to prevent cross-contamination. The employee was stopped and directed to wash hands.
|11/5/2013 ||90-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food in the small prep cooler at 50-57ºF. Must be at 41ºF or below. The unit was at the maximum setting. All PHF in the unit was discarded. Ice will be used to maintain PHF at 41ºF until the unit can be repaired or replaced.
2. Ice scoop in a machine that produces ice. The scoop must be stored in a clean container outside of the machine.
|6/14/2013 ||92-A |
1. No paper towels located at the hand wash sink. Paper towels must always be available for proper hand washing.
2. Employee preparing salads while wearing a watch. The only jewelry allowed on hands and arms while preparing food is a plain band ring.
3. A phone was lying on the liners for the trays and a soiled pot holder was with single service containers. Store phone and pot holder where they cannot contact single service articles.
|2/11/2013 ||99-A |
Observed several locations of single service articles not inverted or covered.
|9/26/2012 ||94-A |
1. Biscuit pan on hand wash sink. The hand wash sink must be accessible at all times.
2. Dishwashing apron stored on dry storage rack. Store away from food and food service equipment.
3. Clean the can opener blade to remove build-up of metal shavings.
|6/14/2012 ||92-A |
1. Observed scissors used for opening food packages dropped on floor, picked up and placed on shelf. Whenever a utensil is dropped on the floor, it must be washed, rinsed and sanitized.
2. Observed employee battering raw chicken with numerous bracelets. No jewelry is allowed on the hands or arms except for a plain band ring.
3. Clean containers wet stacked. Must air dry before stacking.
|2/17/2012 ||95-A |
1. The cutting boards should be replaced or resurfaced to be smooth and easily cleanable.
2. Employee jackets must be stored in a designated area away from food and food service equipment.
|10/4/2011 ||87-B |
1. Sanitizer for manual dish washing at 0 pm quat. Should be 200 ppm quat. Corrected on-site.
2. Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41ºF. Miscellaneous PHF in the small sandwich cooler at 47ºF. The unit was at the maximum setting so the cooler was packed with ice until a service technician could repair the cooler.
|5/11/2011 ||90-A |
1. Observed employee batter raw chicken, remove gloves, then go to the walk-in cooler without washing hands. The employee was stopped and directed to wash hands. The person-in-charge must insure that employees are trained on when to wash hands. Corrected on-site.
2. Used apron stored with dry goods. Do not store any employee items with food service equipment or food. Corrected on-site.
|11/19/2010 ||96-A |
Wooden dough rollers have severe cracks that make the surface not smooth and easily cleanable. Replace the roller.
|6/11/2010 ||90-A |
Quaternary ammonium sanitizer not at proper minimum strength for manual warewashing. Quat at 0 ppm . Should be 200 ppm quat. Also employee was just dipping cleaned pans in the sanitizer. The person washing dishes must immerse the clean containers in the solution for a minimum of 30 seconds. Person-in-charge to ensure employee is trained on proper sanitization of dishes. Corrected on-site.
Observed food employee wearing jewelry other than a plain ring. While preparing food, employees cannot wear anything on their hands and arms except for a plain band. Corrected on-site.
Observed live flies in kitchen and dining area. Person-in-charge to ensure flies are controlled in facility.
|1/5/2010 ||95-A |
Hand wash sink was blocked with mop, broom, and bucket. The hand wash sink must be accessible at all times.
Pan on top of trash can. The trash can must not be used a table in food service
|9/17/2009 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Hot holding must be maintained at 135°F or above.
|6/2/2009 ||93-A |
Cleaning chemicals improperly stored, Bathroom cleaner cannot be stored with hamburger buns.
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration, should be 200-4000 ppm Quat.
|2/3/2009 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Food items held hot must be at 135°F or above.
|1/26/2009 ||88-B |
Improper manual dishwashing procedure. Must wash, rinse, then sanitize
Numerous bottles of chemicals throughout facility must be labeled.
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration it should be 200-400 ppm Quat.
Spray nozzle at 4-compartment sink must be 2 inches above rim of sink
|9/22/2008 ||92-A |
Hand wash sink completely blocked and inaccessible.
When cooling cinnamon rolls, do not place under chicken battering station.
|6/18/2008 ||93-A |
Soap must be provided at hand wash sink.
Improper manual dishwashing procedure.
|2/11/2008 ||86-B |
Raw chicken on counter above lids for single service. Obvious contamination of lids by raw chicken. Glove box was contaminated by person handling raw chicken.
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration. Should be 200-400 ppm Quat.
Lights must be shatterproof or shielded.
|10/15/2007 ||92 |
Test strips needed for sanitizer. Repeat
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
Paper towel dispenser not operational at hand wash sink.
Beverage dispensing nozzles should be thoroughly cleaned.
Need light shield at drive through area.
|5/18/2007 ||91 |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature Country fried steak 101 degrees F – sausage at 99 degrees F Must be 135 degrees F or above
Test strips needed for sanitizer.
|11/21/2006 ||100 |
|10/10/2006 ||92 |