|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|12/9/2016 ||100-A |
|7/6/2015 ||98-A |
No air gap at the vegetable sink. Install an air gap to prevent cross-contamination.
|7/15/2014 ||97-A |
Observed dented cans with cans for use. Cans that are dented and being returned to supplier must be stored separately from cans for use. The cans were pulled.
|6/10/2014 ||97-A |
Observed numerous flies in the kitchen. Person in charge must ensure that pests are controlled.
|7/16/2013 ||93-A |
1. Observed unlabeled chemical spray bottle. After placing a chemical into a working container, it must be labeled. The chemical was discarded.
2. Employees not wearing effective hair restraints. All employees preparing food must wear hair restraints.
|6/3/2013 ||84-B |
1. The rinse water temperature for the high temp machine reaching 170ºF. Must be 180ºF to sanitize. Use 3 comp sink to sanitize until machine is repaired.
2. Cooked potentially hazardous food not cooled from 135ºF to 41ºF within 8 hours. Grilled chicken from previous day at 51ºF, gravy at 81ºF. Both were discarded. Person in charge must ensure proper cooling with an ice bath and using shallow pans. Repeat violation.
3. Plastic tableware must be stored covered. When utensils are offered for self-service, must be presented so that the handles are exposed but the food contact surfaces are protected.
|6/4/2012 ||90-A |
1. Cooked potentially hazardous food not cooled from 135ºF to 41ºF within 6 hours. Greek rice at 47ºF at 15 hours. The rice was discarded. Cool in a shallow pan or with an ice bath.
2. Wall needs to be cleaned in the dish area.
|7/28/2011 ||93-A |
1. Observed several prepared potentially hazardous food items not date marked. Also BBQ 7 days past the discard date. The BBQ was discarded. The person-in-charge must monitor dates and insure prepared PHF is always date marked.
2. Numerous employees not wearing effective hair restraints. All employees preparing food must wear hair restraints.
|6/13/2011 ||91-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food not held at 135ºF or above. Cooked chicken sandwiches at 119ºF in the holding sham. Must hold PHF at 135ºF or above or use time as a public health control with proper procedure and documentation.
2. Cooked PHF not cooled from 135ºF to 41ºF within 6 hours. Observed grilled chicken at 53ºF in the walk-in cooler dated from the previous day. The chicken was in a very large container. To properly cool, food must be separated into shallow containers or be chilled in an ice bath. The chicken was discarded.
|8/6/2010 ||92-A |
Rinse solution in spray type hot water sanitizing dishmachine not reaching proper temperature according to manufacturer's specifications. Use 3 comp sink to sanitize until repaired.
Enployees preparing food cannot wear anything on their hands or arms except for a plain band. Corrected on-site.
Light needed for walk-in cooler.
|6/28/2010 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at 135ºF or above. Fried chicken strips held between 95-110ºF. Must be held at 135ºF or above or have proper procedure and documentation for time as a public health control. Cook time started at 9:30, must discard all chicken strips before 1:30.
|7/17/2009 ||90-A |
Raw potentially hazardous food not separated from ready to eat food. Employee was preparing raw beef directly beside ready to eat cheese. Also, raw beef stored over ready to eat food on cart. Raw potentially hazardous food must be separated from and not stored over ready to eat food.
Carts used for storing clean dishes should be cleaned.
|5/15/2009 ||94-A |
Use shallow pans or other approved method to rapidly cool potentially hazardous food.
Can Opener should be thoroughly cleaned.
|6/2/2008 ||92-A |
Sanitizing temperature for high temperature to low. Must be 180°F
Tableware that is preset must be protected from contamination.
Need backflow prevention device on hose reel.
|6/4/2007 ||94 |
All food must be stored6 inches off floor.
Improper manual dishwashing procedure – dishes and utensils must be is sanitizer for 15 seconds.
Need lid for waste receptacle in womens restroom.