|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|3/30/2017 ||99-a |
17D Adequate ventilation and lighting; designated areas used
|12/5/2015 ||99-A |
Sponges in kitchen. Sponges are not allowed for cleaning food contact surfaces. They were discarded.
|6/6/2015 ||96-A |
1. No test strips available for testing sanitizer. Get test strips ASAP.
2. Observed wasps, flies and moths in the facility. Person in charge must ensure that pests are
|4/26/2014 ||96-A |
1. Employee preparing food with a long beard. If a beard is over ½ inch long, a beard cover must be worn.
2. Employee items on top of pans in storage. All employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|8/2/2013 ||98-A |
1. Need test strips for sanitizer.
2. Remove construction debris and tools from the facility before opening.