|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|6/18/2018 ||100-A |
|12/18/2017 ||96-A |
Proper eating, tasting, drinking, or tobacco use
|6/9/2017 ||92-A |
4-2A Food stored covered
5-2 Consumer advisory provided for raw and undercooked foods
|12/14/2016 ||95-A |
- Consumer advisory provided for raw and undercooked foods
- Adequate ventilation and lighting; designated areas used
|1/28/2016 ||96-A |
Food storage on the floor in the walk in cooler. Storage must always be 6 " off of the floor. New Violation.
Observed jacket on utensil storage rack and a phone on the prep table. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
|7/1/2015 ||93-A |
1. Sanitizer for ware washing at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be 50-100 ppm. The 3 comp sink was set up to sanitize until the machine could be repaired.
2. Observed employee preparing food wearing a ring with stones. The only jewelry allowed on hands and arms is a plain band ring. The ring was removed.
|1/2/2015 ||97-A |
1. Must install back-flow prevention device for hose bibb at back door with hose attached.
2. Employee phone on the prep cooler top. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment. Phone was moved.
|7/22/2014 ||91-A |
Observed potato soup cooling in a large container in the walk-in cooler at 86°F. The person in charge stated that she had arrived at 1 pm and that it was prepared before she arrived. The time was 3 pm. Potentially hazardous food must get from 135°F to 70°F within 2 hours. The soup was discarded. When cooling, break the soup into shallow containers, use an ice bath or ice wand to ensure proper cooling.
|3/18/2014 ||91-A |
Observed employee handle raw chicken with gloves on, then the employee changed gloves to start another task. The employee was stopped and directed to wash hands. After touching raw potentially hazardous food, one must wash hands, not just change gloves, before performing another task.
|10/9/2013 ||95-A |
1. Certified Food Safety Manager certification expired 5 months prior to inspection. Recertify ASAP.
2. Food scoop in corn meal does not have a handle. All food scoops must have a handle and it must extend out of the food.
|5/6/2013 ||93-A |
1. Observed cooked potatoes 1 day past discard date. The potatoes were discarded. Person in charge must monitor dates and ensure that items are discarded where necessary.
2. Observed water pooled on floor in the walk-in cooler and drips on the ceiling. Rain water from a leak is considered not-potable water, and cannot come into contact with food. Repair the leak ASAP. Beer was moved away from leak.
|1/18/2013 ||91-A |
Observed peppers stuffed with cooked rice and ground beef in a cold oven. The employee stated that the peppers were placed in the oven from the previous shift before 2 p.m., and she was directed to turn the oven on at 3 p.m. The peppers were at 78ºF. The peppers were discarded. Once a dish is prepared, it should be placed in cold storage if it is not going to be cooked immediately.
|8/22/2012 ||94-A |
1. Observed several cans dented on the seam. Store dented cans separately from cans for use until they can be returned to supplier.
2. Chicken salad in the walk-in cooler in a large container at 63ºF. Person-in-charge stated that it had been in the cooler for 1 hour. To properly cool, place in a shallow container or an ice bath to ensure the potentially hazardous food gets from 135-41ºF within 6 hours.
|5/8/2012 ||96-A |
1. Observed water pooled on floor in the walk-in cooler and a large container of water under the vent which indicated a leak from the roof. Rain water from a leak is considered non-potable water, and cannot come into contact with food. Repair the leak ASAP.
2. Observed build-up of food on the blade of the can opener. Clean the opener more frequently.
|12/27/2011 ||90-A |
1. Observed employee prepare a sandwich with bare hands. Bare hand contact is not allowed with ready-to-eat food.
2. Employee items (phone and keys) must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|8/5/2011 ||93-A |
1. Chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength for manual warewashing. Use 3-comp sink to sanitize until repaired.
2. Observed employee wash hands in the vegetable sink. This sink is for washing vegetables and can be used for no other purpose.
|3/4/2011 ||96-A |
Observed cutting board in clean storage not clean to sight and touch. Insure all equipment is cleaned before placing in storage. Corrected on-site.
|8/27/2010 ||99-A |
Observed in use knife, soaking in sanitizing solution. Store knife in the cooler or on a clean surface and wash, rinse and sanitize on a regular basis with the maximum time not to exceed 4 hours.
|3/26/2010 ||91-A |
Homemade chili in hot holding sham not properly reheated to 165º F. Potentially hazardous food not commercially prepared must be reheated to 165º F for 15 seconds within 2 hours. Item was discarded at time of inspection. Person-in-charge to ensure employees are trained in proper reheating procedures.
|10/2/2009 ||92-A |
Unauthorized personnel in kitchen area. A very small baby was in the kitchen.
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution between uses.
Leaks in cooler should be repaired.
|6/12/2009 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Cold holding must be at 41° F or below.
|2/12/2009 ||96-A |
Do not use hand wash sink as dump sink.
Containers used for hot holding should be made of durable materials
|9/26/2008 ||91-A |
Improper thawing method- no ability to do a rapid thaw in facility-must only thaw in cooler.
Various raw meats on vegetable sink. The vegetable sink must only be used to wash vegetables.
Drainage line from W/I cooler cannot drain into 3 compartment sink.
Gloves improperly used.
|6/16/2008 ||95-A |
Tea urn should be washed, rinsed, then sanitized.
Food Permit must be posted.
|12/17/2007 ||94-A |
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration.
Need test strips for Quat sanitizer.
Must install air-gap for vegetable and 3- comp sink.
Light in dry storage must be shielded or shatterproof.
|7/13/2007 ||90 |
Potential for cross contamination. Employee cleaned raw meat container in vegetable sink.
Need test strips for Quat sanitizer used for wipe cloths.
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution.
Employee items stored on top of food service equipment,
|6/12/2007 ||78 |
All food scoops must have handles.
Raw potentially hazardous food stored over ready to eat food in several locations in facility.
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Soup at 100 degrees F. must be 135 degrees F. or above.
Beverage dispensing nozzles must be cleaned.
Vent hood and vents in W/I cooler must be cleaned.
All exterior doors must be sealed. Repair screen on kitchen door.
|2/26/2007 ||83 |
Approved handsink missing from kitchen
Food stored directly on floor
Tests strips for wipe cloth sanitizer not provided
Wipe cloths stored outside sanitizer when not in use
Non-food contact surfaces need refinished/replaced
Supplies for handwashing not provided
Cooler floor needs replaced
Light fixtures lacking required shielding/shatter resistant bulbs
Permit, Choking Posters, and Report not posted in public view
|7/18/2006 ||92 |