|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|5/11/2017 ||96-A |
17C Physical facilities installed, maintained, and clean
18 Insects, rodents, and animals not present
|10/5/2016 ||99-A |
Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained, used; test strips
|7/24/2015 ||90-A |
1. Raw fish in the top of the reach-in prep cooler at 50°F. Must be held at 41°F or below. The inside was at 43°F. Use ice on the top to hold the raw fish at 41°F, due to the unit being next to the fryers. The fish was discarded and the unit turned down. Ice was also placed under the fish.
2. The electrical panel on the prep stations very dirty with dust and food splatter. Clean the panel.
|1/14/2015 ||99-A |
Clean containers were wet stacked. Must air dry before stacking. The containers were separated to air dry.
|12/3/2014 ||85-B |
1. Raw potentially hazardous food in the cold holding drawer under the grill at 50 - 60°F. Must be 41°F or below. Prepared PHF above 50°F was discarded. Raw PHF 50°F and below was moved to a unit holding at the proper temperature. This same unit was not holding at the previous inspection. Do not
use this unit again until it can maintain PHF at 41°F or below. If the unit is not capable, it must be replaced. Cooked salmon on counter at 77°F, must be held in cooler at 41°F or below. The salmon was discarded. Repeat Violation.
2. Observed can damaged on seal. Damaged cans being held for return to supplier must be stored separately from cans for use. The can was relocated.
3. Electrical strip on the prep table was very dirty with dust, grime and food debris. Clean the strip.
|6/24/2014 ||91-A |
Raw potentially hazardous food in the cold holding drawer under the grill at 50°F. Must be at 41°F or below. The air temperature was at 75°F, so it appeared that the unit had just broken. All of the food was moved to a unit holding at the correct temperature. Monitor temperature to ensure proper cold holding.
|1/3/2014 ||95-A |
1. The dish machine at the bar at 0 ppm chlorine. The concentration must be at 50-100 ppm chlorine to sanitize. Use 3 comp sink to sanitize until repaired.
2. The covers for the bulk storage containers are cracked and broken. Replace the lids.
|7/17/2013 ||90-A |
1. Raw fish in small prep cooler at 44ºF. Miscellaneous potentially hazardous food in another prop cooler at 47-48ºF. All must be held at 41ºF or below. Ice was packed into the cooler to bring down temperature until it could be repaired.
2. Improper cooling time and temperature of soup in a large container from previous day at 45ºF in the walk in cooler. Other items in the cooler were at 38ºF. The soup was discarded. For proper cooling food may be placed in shallow pans or an ice bath. It must be cooled from 135ºF to 70ºF within 2 hours and from 70ºF to 41ºF within 4 more hours for a total maximum time of 6 hours. The soup had been there at least 14 hours.
3. Clean the shelving in the dry storage area where spices are located.
|3/7/2013 ||96-A |
Several prepared potentially hazardous food items in the walk-in cooler 1-2 days past the discard date. Prepared PHF can only be held for a maximum of 7 days. The person in charge must ensure that dates are monitored and food items discarded when needed. All food past date were discarded.
|11/6/2012 ||90-A |
1. Pork loin at 127ºF. Must be 135ºF or above or use time as a public health control with procedure and documentation of time.
2. Clean door handles of equipment.
|6/19/2012 ||98-A |
1. Repair cooler to ensure condensate does not drip on food containers.
2. Clean vent in walk-in cooler to remove what appears to be mold growth.
|1/18/2012 ||96-A |
Date marking not consistent. Either use the prepare date or the discard date, or use a P or D to differentiate whether the date notated is the prepare date or the discard date.
|1/5/2012 ||69-U |
1. Observed employee touch buns for sandwich with bare hands. No bare hand contact is allowed with ready-to-eat foods.
2. The dish machine at the bar at 0 ppm chlorine. Concentration must be at 50-100 ppm to sanitize. Use 3 comp sink to sanitize until repaired. Also, several food containers in clean storage not clean to sight and touch. If the containers cannot be cleaned, they must be discarded.
3. Improper cook temperature for raw chicken. Temperature was at 150ºF. It must reach 165ºF. Chicken was placed back on grill until it reached 165ºF. Person-in-charge must ensure proper cook temperatures for raw meats.
4. Deli meat on ice at 50ºF. Must be held at 41ºF. or below. When ice is used for cold holding, it must be to the level of the food, not just on the bottom. The top layers were discarded.
|7/29/2011 ||95-A |
1. The soda dispenser line was in contact with the ice in the bin used for drinks. Insure that the line is adjusted so it doesn't touch the ice.
2. Clean the shelving beside the refrigerator. Also observed an outside service technician stepping on counter. Counter was sanitized. Person-in-charge must monitor outside contractors in the facility.
|2/7/2011 ||94-A |
1. Food found stored past disposal date marked. Several prepared potentially hazardous food items in cooler past disposal date. Items were discarded. Person-in-charge to monitor dates to insure proper disposition of food at proper date.
2. Clean containers wet stacked. Air dry before stacking. Corrected on-site.
|2/11/2010 ||90-A |
Potentially hazardous foods not held @ proper temperature. Cold holding must be at 41º F or below.
Missing grates over grill. Must replace missing grates.
|9/24/2009 ||95-A |
Employee improperly eating in food prep area.
Clean salad plates should be stored in a manner that protects them from contamination
|5/11/2009 ||91-A |
Open employee drink stored with food in walk in cooler.
Stairwell between floors in kitchen should be cleaned.
Two hand wash sinks not supplied with paper towels.
Chemicals should be labeled.
|1/15/2009 ||91-A |
Prepared food held over 7 days.
Food slicer should be cleaned.
|8/8/2008 ||91-A |
No bare hand contact allowed with ready to eat food. There were numerous incidences of employees touching ready to eat food with bare hands.
|6/11/2008 ||100-A |