|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|10/20/2016 ||90-A |
Proper hot holding temperatures
Utensils, equipment and linens: properly stored, dried, handled
|3/24/2016 ||96-A |
Observed dried food particles on slicer and on cabbage shredder. PIC instructed employee to disassemble for cleaning, which she did. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
|8/24/2015 ||94-A |
1. Observed an open employee drink in the dish room. Employee drinks must have a lid and straw. The drink was discarded.
2. Observed opened can of pineapple in the walk-in cooler at 9 days. Prepared potentially hazardous food must be discarded 7 days after opening. The pineapple was discarded. The person in charge must monitor dates and discard items when needed.
|2/5/2015 ||100-A |
|9/23/2014 ||91-A |
Observed a very large pot of turkey broth in the walk-in cooler at 49°F from the previous day. The broth was discarded. The manager stated that the broth could not be used because of sodium concentration.
The broth, if not for the sodium content would have been used since it was in the walk-in cooler. Never cool in a large container. Use shallow pans and ice baths to properly cool to 41°F within 6 hours. The broth was at about 18 hours.
|2/3/2014 ||96-A |
Observed can of bug spray that is not approved for use in a food service establishment. The spray was discarded. Always ensure that chemicals used are approved for use in a food service establishment.
|9/17/2013 ||100-A |
|8/24/2012 ||96-A |
Spray bottle sanitizer at an extremely high concentration, 750 ppm quat. Sanitizer should be 200 ppm quat.
|1/20/2012 ||100-A |
|9/7/2011 ||93-A |
1. Spray bottle sanitizer at an extremely high concentration (>500 ppm quat.) Sanitizer should be 200 ppm quat.
2. Observed food employee with a band bracelet. Food employees are only allowed to wear a plain band ring.
|3/14/2011 ||94-A |
1. Observed milk date 3/11/11 on 3/14/11. Person-in-charge must insure that the milk is always in date.
2. Wiping cloth quaternary ammonium compound sanitizing solution not at proper minimum temperature. The temperature of the solution was at 60ºF. It must be at a minimum of 75ºF. Corrected on-site.
|9/13/2010 ||99-A |
Dish racks should not be stored on floor. Corrected on-site.
|2/1/2010 ||91-A |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature. Cold holding must be @ 41º F or below.
|10/2/2009 ||100-A |
|2/12/2009 ||99-A |
Gloves should be used when placing ready to eat food in pans for storage to ensure that there is no bare hand contact with ready to eat food.
|9/29/2008 ||100-A |
|1/16/2008 ||100-A |
|9/20/2007 ||93 |
Potentially hazardous food not stored at proper temperature-items in W/I @47 degrees F must be 41 degrees F or below. W/I adjusted to correct temperature at time of inspection.
Sanitizer for wipe cloths too strong – should be 200-400 ppm Quat.
|12/19/2006 ||100 |
|10/19/2006 ||100 |