|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|6/15/2017 ||100-A |
|12/28/2016 ||97-A |
Insects, rodents, and animals not present
|6/22/2016 ||100-A |
|8/12/2015 ||100-A |
|3/24/2015 ||100-A |
|11/13/2014 ||97-A |
Wet wipe cloth on container in dry storage. Wet cloths must be in sanitizing solution between uses. Cloth was moved.
|6/24/2014 ||99-A |
Observed drain board for dishes beside the 2 compartment sink being used as a hand wash sink. This sink must not be used for washing dishes. Use the installed 3 compartment sink to wash, rinse and sanitize dishes.
|2/10/2014 ||100-A |
|9/9/2013 ||100-A |
|3/11/2013 ||94-A |
1. Observed a mold like growth in the ice machine. Clean the ice machine more frequently.
2. A mop was touching the box holding single service articles. The mop must be stored away from food service equipment.
3. Clean the interior of the utensil drawer to remove food debris.
|11/1/2012 ||90-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food not held at 135ºF or above. Beans at 114ºF. The beans were delivered at 7:40 a.m., 3.5 hours earlier. The switch was broken on the steam table. The beans were discarded. Repair the switch.
2. The wall and shelf under the steam table should be cleaned to remove spilled food.
|7/6/2012 ||99-A |
Replace the seal at the handwash sink.
|3/9/2012 ||99-A |
The walls in the kitchen, especially at the steam table, should be cleaned.
|11/8/2011 ||99-A |
The ice machine should be cleaned.
|7/8/2011 ||99-A |
The light in the refrigerator must be shielded or shatterproof.
|2/18/2011 ||99-A |
The wallboard behind the steam table should be cleaned and either replace or cover with plexiglass the area that is in disrepair.
|5/26/2010 ||100-A |
|12/23/2009 ||100-A |
|9/18/2009 ||100-A |
|6/2/2009 ||100-A |
|1/29/2009 ||100-A |
|9/24/2008 ||100-A |
|6/3/2008 ||97-A |
Need air-gap for 3-compartment sink. Repeat
|12/20/2007 ||98-A |
Sink for washing dishes must have air-gap.
|3/1/2007 ||98 |
Employee food stored with food for sales
Used single use utensils located in storage rather than discarded
|5/11/207 ||97 |
Ice machine should be thoroughly cleaned.