|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|8/2/2018 ||96-A |
No. | Description of code requirement not in compliance | Occur
12A Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage, display 1
15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean 1
|1/11/2018 ||100-A |
|6/23/2017 ||98-A |
14A In-use utensils: properly stored
|12/5/2016 ||95-A |
Food stored covered
In-use utensils: properly stored
|2/22/2016 ||88-B |
Observed many items in both large coolers above 41 degrees. Have coolers checked/ maintained by a professional and keep a daily temperature log. Repeat Violation Repeat Violation.
Observed cheese at the steam table at 93 degrees. All items shall be reheated to 165 then held at or above 135. New Violation.
Observed several items in the walk-in cooler above 41 degrees from days ago. For cooling, use a freezer to speed cooling for a couple of hours, then use the walk-in cooler. Again, keep a temperature log daily. Repeat Violation. Repeat Violation.
Observed several lights out in the prep area. Replace all light bulbs that are out. New Violation.
|8/12/2015 ||91-A |
1. Potentially hazardous food in the prep cooler at 49-50°F. Must be held at 41°F or below. The unit does not have an adjustment so ice was added to bring temperature down until a service technician could arrive.
2. Pork roast in a very large container at 56°F from the previous evening at about 19 hours. Must cool from 135°F to 70°F within 2 hours, then from 70°F to 41°F within 4 more hours for a total of 6 hours maximum. Use shallow pans or ice baths to properly cool PHF. The pork was discarded.
|3/12/2015 ||87-B |
Observed employee cutting peppers for salsa without gloves. Bare hand contact not allowed with ready-to-eat food. The employee washed hands and put on gloves.
Observed raw steaks thawing on the shelf under the grill. The temperature indicated it was still frozen, so they were moved to the cooler. To properly thaw raw meat, place in cooler or thaw immersed in cold running water that continuously spills over the edge of the container. Repeat Violation.
|10/8/2014 ||91-A |
1. Numerous containers of food in storage not covered. Food in storage must be covered.
2. Observed mold on the inside top of the ice machine. Clean the ice machine more frequently.
3. Observed raw steak and chicken thawing on the shelf under the grill. The temperatures of both were
at 41°F or below and were moved to the cooler. To properly thaw raw meat, place in cooler or thaw
under cold running water that continuously spills over the edge of the container. Repeat Violation.
4. Observed cheese being hot held in a sour cream container. This container is not approved for holding
foods hot. Use a container designed for hot holding.
|5/19/2014 ||96-A |
1. Observed raw beef thawing in the meat sink without running water. To properly thaw potentially hazardous food, it must be immersed in continously running water.
2. Repair missing and broken tiles in the kitchen.
|12/2/2013 ||92-A |
1. No paper towels at the hand wash sink. Paper towels must always be available for proper hand washing.
2. Tea urn and tea pitchers not covered. All food items must be covered. Open bags of flour on shelf in kitchen. After opening, food must be placed in a sealed food grad container.
3. Dirty wet cloth on counter. Wipe cloths must be in sanitizing solution between uses. Repeat Violation.
|8/6/2013 ||90-A |
1. Can with a significant dent on the seal. Always segregate damaged cans from cans that are about to be used. The can was moved to an appropriate area.
2. Raw sausage thawing on shelf under grill. The temperature on the outside was 47ºF and the inside was still frozen. The sausage was placed in the cooler. To properly thaw, it must be in the cooler or in the meat sink immersed in cold water with a continuous stream of cold running water.
3. The grill cooked was wearing a watch, chain bracelet and cloth bracelet. Employees preparing food are only allowed a plain band ring.
4. Dirty cloth on counter. Cloths must be in sanitizing solution between uses. Repeat violation.
|2/18/2013 ||96-A |
Wet wiping cloth on counter. Wet cloths must always be stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Repeat violation.
|10/19/2012 ||93-A |
1. First aid burn solution and welding products stored with food on shelf in kitchen. Always store medications and chemicals away from food and food service equipment.
2. Food storage under exposed plumbing at the drink station and the hand wash sink. Food or food service equipment can never be stored under exposed plumbing.
3. Wet wiping cloth on counter. Wiping cloths must always be stored in sanitizing solution between uses.
|9/20/2012 ||96-A |
1. Food stored on floor in walk-in freezer. Food must be 6" off of floor.
2. The freezer door is damaged. Repair door.
3. The can opener had food build-up. The can opener must be cleaned more frequently.
4. Observed flies in the kitchen area. Insects must be controlled
|6/12/2012 ||96-A |
Cooked wings held 2 days past disposal date marked. The wings were discarded. Person-in-charge must monitor dates and discard food after 7 days.
|2/2/2012 ||84-B |
1. Potentially hazardous food in walk-in cooler at 45-46ºF. Must be held at 41ºF or below. The cooler was adjusted down at time of inspection.
2. Observed cooked pork beside grill @ 110ºF. PHF must be held at 135ºF or above. The pork was discarded at time of inspection. Person-in-charge to ensure that employees always keep PHF at the correct temperature.
3. Personal deodorant stored with single service articles. Spray bottle not labeled. All chemicals must be labeled and stored separately from food and food service equipment.
4. Dented cans must be returned to the supplier, and segregated from cans to be used.
|9/12/2011 ||92-A |
1. Beverage dispensing nozzles not clean. Clean more frequently. Corrected on-site.
2. Observed employee cleaning the chest freezer with the food from the freezer on the floor. All food must be stored 6" off of the floor. Corrected on-site.
3. Dish racks were stored on the floor. All food service equipment must be 6" off floor. Corrected on-site.
|5/4/2011 ||85-B |
1. Observed cooked pork beside grill @ 100ºF. Potentially hazardous food must be held at 135ºF or above. The pork was discarded at time of inspection. Person-in-charge to insure that employees always keep PHF at the correct temperature. Corrected on-site. Repeat violation.
2. Observed missing outlet plates in the kitchen area. Replace. The wall beside the ice machine must be repaired to be smooth and easily cleanable.
3. Observed numerous flies in the kitchen area. The person-in-charge must insure that insects are controlled.
|10/18/2010 ||90-A |
Observed cooked pork on counter at 90ºF. Must be held at 135ºF or above. The pork was discarded at time of inspection. Person-in-charge to insure that employees always keep potentially hazardous food at the correct temperature.
Shelving in walk-in cooler should be cleaned. Also, some of the shelving was covered with aluminum foil. Shelf liners cannot be used in a food service facility.
|5/3/2010 ||91-A |
Observed employee with no hair restraint. Employee filling salsa containers without hair restraint. Ensure that all employees preparing food wear hair restraints.
Observed food scoop without handle. All food scoops must have a handle and the handle must extend out of the food product. (repeat)
Observed cheese dip in hot-holding in plastic sour cream container. Ensure that proper materials are used for hot holding. Corrected on-site.
Observed build-up of food debris, dust or dirt on nonfood-contact surface. Vents in walk-in cooler have a significant build-up of mold and dust. Vents must be cleaned.
Hot water shut off at employee handwash sink. The leak must be repaired to ensure that hot water is always available for proper hand washing. Person-in-charge to ensure it is repaired.
|11/20/2009 ||94-A |
Raw beef thawing in sink of standing water. This is not an approved method. Cold water must be constantly running and spilling over top.
Ice scoop in ice bin stored with handle in the ice. The handle must extend out of the ice.
Clean containers wet stacked. Must air dry before stacking.
Wall beside ice machine in disrepair. The wall should be repaired to be smooth and easily cleanable.
|7/24/2009 ||81-B |
Employee used bare hands to get lettuce, cheese, and tortilla. Bare hand contact is not allowed with ready to eat food.
Sanitizer for ware washing not at proper concentration. Must be 50-100 ppm chlorine.
Prepared food held over 24 hours must be date marked.
Repair door frame in dishwashing area.
Vents in walk in cooler should be cleaned.
|4/2/2009 ||92-A |
After handling raw beef, employees must remove gloves and wash hands before changing tasks.
Bare hand contact with ready to eat food. Employees must not touch ready to eat foods like lettuce and cheese with bare hands.
|12/2/2008 ||92-A |
Plastic sour cream container cannot be used to heat cheese dip on steam table because it is not a heat stable plastic
Date marking must be accurate so that it can be utilized as a tool for public health.
Numerous lights throughout facility must be shielded or shatterproof.
Employee items cannot be stored with food or single service items.
|8/5/2008 ||90-A |
Prepared Potentially hazardous food held over 24 hours must be date marked. Repeat
Prep sink must be repaired.
Must have probe thermometer to check temperatures.
|4/9/2008 ||94-A |
Can opener should be thoroughly cleaned to remove significant amount of food debris and metal shavings.
Do not reheat cheese dip in plastic sour cream containers.
Do not use grocery type bag for food storage.
|7/19/2007 ||87 |
Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature.
Hand wash sink must be repaired. Repeat.
Employee drinks must have lid and straw.
Wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution.
Floor of W/I & especially floor at entry must be repaired-Repeat
Door to exterior must be repaired-Repeat
|7/19/2007 ||82 |
After opening bags of dry goods, it must then be placed in a sealed food grade container.
Employees preparing food must wear hair restraints.
Food in storage must be covered.
Clean inside of 2 door upright cooler, especially vent at top. Ice machine door must be repaired. Repeat
Floor of W/I & especially floor at entry must be repaired. Floor must be smooth and easily cleanable. Repeat
Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution.
Exterior of all equipment especially 2 door upright should be cleaned.
Hand wash sink and vegetable prep sink must be repaired immediately.
Roaches were observed in facility. Exterior door must be self-closing and sealed.
|1/12/2007 ||91 |
Potentially hazardous food stored between 41º and 140º
REPEAT- Usage of bare wood in kitchen area
Cooler door gaskets in poor repair/absent and needs
|8/7/2006 ||90 |