|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|8/30/2016 ||100-A |
|9/21/2015 ||97-A |
Observed employee wearing a watch while preparing food. The only jewelry allowed on hands and arms is a plain band ring. The watch was removed.
|4/6/2015 ||97-A |
Observed dented cans stored with cans for use. Must discard cans or store separately until returned to supplier. The cans were moved to another location and the shelf was labeled "dented cans, do not use".
|11/3/2014 ||93-A |
1. Sanitizer for ware washing machine at 0 ppm chlorine. The container was empty. Person in charge
must ensure that the machine is monitored for supplies. The sanitizer was changed.
2. Observed several open bags of dry goods in storage area. After opening, the food must be placed in
a sealed food grade container.
|6/26/2014 ||95-A |
1. Observed uncovered pans of cake on the service line with flies landing on them. Always store food covered. The cake was covered at time of inspection.
2. Observed a food scoop with the handle in the flour. Always store the scoop with the handle extending out of the food product
|12/19/2013 ||99-A |
Observed food debris on the can opener blade. Clean the opener.
|7/19/2013 ||97-A |
The thermometer in walk-in cooler was not accurate. Must get a new thermometer.
|2/11/2013 ||97-A |
Observed several open bags of dry goods in storage area. After opening, contents must be placed in a sealed food grade container.
|9/18/2012 ||99-A |
The can opener should be cleaned to remove build-up of metal shavings.
|4/17/2012 ||90-A |
1. High temperature dish machine not close to reaching the proper minimum rinse or wash temperature. Use 3 comp sink to sanitize until the machine is repaired.
2. Wipe cloth sanitizer >200 ppm chlorine. The level should be 50-100 ppm chlorine.
|12/27/2011 ||92-A |
1. No soap or paper towels located at the hand wash sink. Paper towels and soap must always be available for proper hand washing.
2. High temperature dish machine not reaching the proper minimum rinse temperature. Use 3-comp sink to sanitize until the machine is repaired.
|8/3/2011 ||91-A |
Observed raw potentially hazardous food stored over ready-to-eat food. Raw sausage stored above deli meat. Raw PHF can never be stored over RTE food. Corrected on-site.