- What restaurant has the most TV's and how many?
- Find this phrase and fill in the blank: "When life gives you lemons make _______".
- Where can you find Johnny Appleseed?
- No car insurance here but there is a gecko painted on the wall.
- Find the smoking Scottish sight-impaired dart throwing squirrel.
- The roosters are perched awaiting your entrance.
- Go eat and have a Moretti (if age 21 or older) with Mona Lisa.
- They ring a replica Titanic bell when things get exciting.
- A specially trained man's best friend helps others 'See'.
- This establishment had tables long before it was a restaurant.
- It's not an illusion; the waterfall is actually moving in the picture.
- Don't take the donkey because "We'll call you a cab".
- Take your veteran photo to add to their collection.
- Occupy your waiting time with their table tops.
- What color is the Chevrolet truck pictured in front of the original building?
- They have a frequent dining utensil program.
- Napa valley barrels are above the trees.
- The Purple Martin is their mascot.
- Sure-nuff hot here.
- You're sure to catch a European buzz.
- This is how they 'Roll'… with 26 of them.
- Find the suspended flat rolling a HOG.
- This really defines TV tables.
Remember to find the best answer for each location.
61 Main, Ably Asian Cuisine, Annie's Restaurant, Appalachia Grill, Bee Sweet,
Bigun's Barbeque, Davis Bar-B-Que, Dos Margaritas III,
Forno Bar & Pizzaria,
Fuego Mexican Grill, Jasper Café, Johnny's New York Style Pizza, Kelly's Pub & Grill,
Mexicali Joes BBQ,
Peking Garden, Pueblo Cantina, Pueblo Grill, Quick Burger Drive-In,
Rocco's Pub, Speedburger, The Carriage House Coffee Shop,
The Last Catch & Woodbridge Inn
1. One entry per person and duplicates will be eliminated.
2. Please sample something from these locations when you visit them.
3. KnowPickens.com is not responsible for your over indulgence at these locations.