Jasper City Market
Corner of S. Main Street and Spring Street (67 South Main Street, Jasper) ~ May 11, 2016
Jasper City Market is every Wednesday from 3-6 pm in the green space at the corner of S. Main Street and Spring Street (67 South Main Street, Jasper).
Fresh, organic and local farm-to-table fruits, vegetables, meats, seafood, homemade sorbet, and more.
Vendors include (some may not attend every week):
- The Learning Gardens at Wolfscratch (produce & education)
- Harvest Table (produce)
- Fancy Fruit Sorbet
- Granny Matt Farms (eggs & produce)
- Tom's Awesome Seafood
- Hill Valley Farm (produce)
- Etc. Farm
- Davis Family
- Big Ridge Farm (meats & produce)
The Market is Seeking:
- Food truck that will come to Jasper
- Baker using responsible ingredients
- Pasta maker
- Local honey/sorghum
Add photos to your social media pages with icons on top right of the photo.
If you would like your photo removed from the site or Facebook page,
please email the event and photo number to email@example.com.