2018-2019 Pickens County Pre-K Roundup Underway
Pickens County Schools is now accepting Pre-K Registrations for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
Registration will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Daily) with late opening on Wednesdays until 6:0 p.m. at the Central Registration Center (Old JES Auditorium), 150 D. B. Carroll Street, Jasper, GA. To avoid a long wait time, call and set an appointment 706.253.1770.
To ensure that you are prepared, please gather all required documents listed below for your appointment:
1. Proof of birth (Your child must be four years old on or before September 1, 2018)
⇨ Original certified birth certificate; or child’s passport
2. Proof of legal guardianship (If applicable)
⇨ Only required if your name is not on the child's birth certificate
3. Parent/Guardian proof of identification
⇨ Valid state or government issued photo ID, such as a Georgia Driver’s license, or a valid U.S. passport ID
4. Proof of Residency
⇨ Mortgage OR lease/rental agreement in your name, AND electric, gas, water bill, cable and phone bills in your name
5. Child’s original Social Security Card
⇨ If a waiver is needed, it will be provided to you during the enrollment session
6. Immunization Certificate (3231)
7. Vision, Hearing, and Dental Screening Certificate (3300)
** The Lottery will be held on May 2nd. You will be contacted about the status of your student. If your child does not get a seat, he/she will be placed on a waiting list.