Quick Burger Drive-In Health Inspections
|Week of||Score||Noted Violations|
No. | Description of code requirement not in compliance | Occur
|12/13/2018||99-A||17D Adequate ventilation and lighting; designated areas used 1|
|6/25/2018||97-A||12C Wiping cloths: properly used and stored 1|
|2/23/2017||89-B||6-1A Proper cold holding temperatures|
15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
17C Physical facilities installed, maintained, and clean
|9/7/2016||90-A||Proper cold holding temperatures|
Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
|11/18/2015||97-A||Cabbage stored in floor in walk-in cooler. All storage must be 6" off of floor. Cabbage was moved.|
|9/30/2015||100-A||Change of ownership|
|5/8/2015||95-A||1. Wipe cloth sanitizer at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be 50-100 ppm. The solution was remade to the correct concentration.|
2. Observed shelving In the walk-in cooler with buildup of dust and debris. Clean the shelving. Repeat Violation.
|8/5/2014||89-B||1. Observed cooked wings placed back in a raw chicken cardboard box. After cooking, the wings must be placed in a container that can be washed, rinsed and sanitized. Cardboard boxes can never be reused for food storage, especially raw chicken boxes. The wings were re-cooked to 165°F. Repeat Violation.|
2. Wipe cloth sanitizer at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be 50-100 ppm. The solution was remade to the correct concentration.
3. Employee eye glasses on the counter. Employee items must be stored away from food and food service equipment. Repeat Violation.
|4/8/2014||93-A||1. Observed cooked wings in a cardboard box in the freezer. After cooking the wings, they must be placed in a cleaned and sanitized container. Cardboard boxes must not be reused as food containers since they cannot be cleaned and sanitized. Wings were removed from box.|
2. The prep table tops have degraded to the point where the particle board is exposed. Replace the tops. Repeat Violation.
3. The timer has a significant amount of buildup. Clean the timer.
4. Employee eye glasses on the counter. Employee items must be stored away from food and food service equipment.
|10/31/2013||99-A||The prep table tops have degraded to the point where particle board is exposed. Replace the tops.|
|6/26/2013||95-A||1. Must have a thermometer for the walk in cooler.|
2. Clean around trash can area to remove the build-up of grease on the wall, refrigerator and freezer. Repeat violation.
|2/19/2013||96-A||1. Wipe cloth sanitizer at 0 ppm chlorine. Must be 50-100 ppm. |
2. Clean around trash can area to remove the build-up of grease.
|11/13/2012||96-A||Prepared soup in the walk-in cooler not date marked. All prepared potentially hazardous food held over 24 hours must be date marked.|
|7/9/2012||90-A||1. Deli turkey & ham stored in the same container with raw chicken. The deli meat was discarded. Raw potentially hazardous food must be stored separately from ready-to-eat food, never above it and definitely not in the same container. |
2. Need test strips for sanitizer.
|3/12/2012||94-A||1. Certified Food Safety Manager certification expired 1/30/12. Must recertify ASAP.|
2. The outside of equipment such as the ice machine, freezer by trash can, the inside of the reach-in cooler, the steamers and the wall behind the steamers should be cleaned.
3. The painted wall in the back area is peeling. The wall must be repaired.
|11/16/2011||95-A||1. Sanitizer level for wipe cloths extremely high. Use test strips to verify concentration to ensure it is 50-100 ppm chlorine. |
2. The outside of equipment such as the ice machine, meat sink and freezer by trash can should be cleaned.
|7/6/2011||96-A||Date marking procedure in place but must also include opened potentially hazardous food such as cheese, hotdogs and ham if the food is not used within 24 hours after opening.|
|2/2/2011||96-A||1. Need thermometer for reach-in cooler opposite fryer.|
2. Duct tape on handle of the cooler is not easily cleanable and should be removed.
3. Trash can by the fryer has a significant buildup of grease on the outside and the handle. Clean the trash can.
|10/22/2009||99-A||The floor, especially under fryers, and upright coolers should be cleaned.|
|3/16/2009||96-A||Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration. Should be 50-100 ppm chlorine.|
|11/18/2008||97-A||Wipe cloth sanitizer not at proper concentration. Should be 50-100 ppm chlorine.|
|7/24/2008||97-A||Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at the proper concentration should be 50-100 ppm chlorine.|
|4/3/2008||96-A||Vents in 2 door upright cooler should be thoroughly cleaned.|
|11/28/2007||96||Several cans with severe dents on seam. |
Improper manual dishwashing procedure. Must wash, rinse then sanitize.
|8/2/2007||96||Employees preparing food must wear effective hair restraints.|
Santizer for wipecloths not at proper concentration. Should be 50-100 PPM chlorine. Wipe cloths not stored in sanitizing solution.
Dumpster must have plug.