Domino's Health Inspections
|Week of||Score||Noted Violations|
No. | Description of code requirement not in compliance | Occur
|5/8/2019||92-A||2-2A Management knowledge, responsibilities, reporting 1 |
2-2D Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible 1
2-2E Response procedures for vomiting & diarrheal events 1
17C Physical facilities installed, maintained, and clean 1
18 Insects, rodents, and animals not present 1
*Red indicates this violation is a known risk factor for foodborne illness.
|11/13/2018||99-A||14B Utensils, equipment and linens: properly stored, dried, handled 1|
|5/22/2018||91-A||6-1A Proper cold holding temperatures 1 |
|11/15/2017||91-A||Food in good condition, safe, and unadulterated|
|6/13/2017||91-A||6-1A Proper cold holding temperatures|
|8/10/2015||91-A||1. Potentially hazardous food in the top unit of the make line at 62-74°F. The employee looked and the unit was not turned on that morning. All of the PHF was discarded and the unit turned on. It is critical that the person in charge ensure that the unit is turned on each morning before stocking the unit |
2. Employee food in the walk-in cooler. Employee food can be in the cooler, but must be in a designated area in a container labeled "employee food" and stored beneath food for service. The food was relocated.
|3/23/2015||95-A||1. Greased Lightning cleaner observed in facility. This chemical not labeled for food service use. The bottle was removed from the facility.|
2. No self closer on the restroom door. Install self closer.
|11/13/2014||90-A||1. Potentially hazardous food on the making line at 49-54°F. Items above 50 were discarded. Other PHF items were placed under the unit that was holding at the proper temperature. A service technician was called. |
2. Dirty apron hanging on the dry storage rack. Used aprons should be in a designated area away from food and food service equipment.
|7/15/2014||97-A||Numerous flies in the facility. Person in charge to ensure pests are controlled and eliminated|
|3/12/2014||96-A||1. Package of cooked wings on the counter at 48-58°F. The wings were discarded. When prepping potentially hazardous food and another task is more immediate, the PHF must be placed back in cold holding. |
2. Table in back has employee items stored with food service items. Relocate one or the other.
|9/24/2013||96-A||Wet wiping cloth on the counter. Wet wipe cloths must be stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Repeat Violation.|
|1/7/2013||95-A||1. Glue and fingernail polish remover stored with single service articles. Store chemicals away from food and food service equipment. |
2. Employee jacket stored on prep table. Dirty apron stored on pizza boxes. Employee items must be stored in a designated area away from food and food service equipment.
|8/29/2012||95-A||1. No Certified Food Safety Manager on staff. Previous manager's certificate was displayed, but has not been employed there for over 3 months. Get certification ASAP.|
2. Gloves for food service were stored in the restroom. Any equipment that is used for food service must not be in the restroom even if it is on the top shelf. Only chemicals or trash bags can be in the restroom.
|5/12/2012||88-B||1. Potentially hazardous food in the make line at 47-49ºF. The unit was not operating and ice was being used to maintain temperature. When ice is used it cannot be only on the bottom, but must surround the food item.|
2. Numerous flies in the facility. Person-in-charge to ensure pests are controlled and eliminated.
|1/17/2012||95-A||1. Observed opened canned drink in dry storage area and an open drink in the cooler. Employee drinks must have a lid and straw.|
2. The seal on the prep table should be replaced to ensure that food debris does not accumulate in the juncture.
3. Jacket stored on top of bottled drinks. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|9/20/2011||95-A||1. Food employee was wearing a watch. Food employees are only allowed a plain band ring. |
2. Wet wiping cloth not stored in sanitizing solution between uses.
3. Observed a mop sitting in stagnant water. The mop should be hung to dry.
|5/11/2011||90-A||1. Employee was preparing ready-to-eat pizza toppings with bare hands when glove or utensil use is required. The employee was stopped and directed to wash hands and put on gloves before preparing pizzas. Corrected on-site.|
2. The holes in the wall in the back must be repaired.
3. Light shield in dishwashing area must be replaced
|6/7/2010||97-A||Live flies in kitchen. Observed numerous flies throughout facility. Person-in-charge to ensure fly problem is corrected.|
|5/7/2009||98-A||Seals and inside of prep cooler should be cleaned.|
Reattach stainless steel to back on prep table
|1/27/2009||99-A||Door handle to walk in cooler should be cleaned.|
Reattach stainless steel to back on prep table.
|9/17/2008||84-A||Documented time for sauce held at room temperature exceeds time allowed by regulations.|
Person in charge not aware of employee health policy.
Vents should be cleaned.
|6/6/2008||91-A||Product assessment required to exceed 4-hour limit for time as a public health control.|
|12/17/2007||97-A||Computer keyboard over prep cooler should be cleaned.|
Seal hand wash sink to wall. Repeat
All hand wash sinks in facility, including bathroom, must be sealed to wall.
Broken and missing light shields should be replaced.
Other previous violations were corrected.
|9/26/2007||78||Prep sink in back area not clean to sight and touch. Repeat|
Cut table must be repaired to be smooth and easily cleanable. Repeat
Employee restroom must be thoroughly cleaned. Repeat
Inside of make table where drainage lines are located must be thoroughly cleaned to remove significant of old food debris
Hand wash sink in rear not accessible.
Missing ceiling tile must be replaced.
Vents in kitchen must be cleaned.
Sanitizer for 3-comp sink not at proper concentration. Should be 200-400 ppm Quat.
|5/4/2007||93||Prep sink must be cleaned|
Cut table must be repaired so that it is smooth and easily cleanable.
Employee restroom must be thoroughly cleaned.
All storage must be 6 inches off floor.