|Week of ||Score ||Noted Violations|
|11/5/2018 ||97-A |
No. | Description of code requirement not in compliance | Occur
18 Insects, rodents, and animals not present 1
|5/23/2018 ||100-A |
|11/9/2017 ||100-A |
|6/26/2017 ||100-A |
|12/14/2016 ||100-A |
|4/29/2016 ||88-B |
Proper cold holding temperatures
Proper cooling methods used: adequate equipment for temperature control
|9/23/2015 ||99-A |
Observed employee items stored on top of single service articles. Employee items must be stored below single service articles. The employee items were relocated.
|5/12/2015 ||91-A |
Observed meatballs in the steam unit at 109°F. Must be held at 135°F or above. The meatballs were discarded. Person in charge must ensure proper hot holding temperatures.
|1/2/2015 ||99-A |
Observed employee jacket on shelf over straws. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment. The jacket was relocated.
|8/6/2014 ||87-B |
1. Quaternary ammonium sanitizer not at proper minimum strength for manual warewashing. Level at 0 ppm quat. Sanitizer was changed and manually added until autodispensing unit can be adjusted.
2. Meatballs at 116°F. Potentially hazardous food heated for hot holding must get to 135°F if product is from a sealed package from an approved manufacturer or to 165°F if from a cooled product. The meatballs were pulled and reheated to 188°F since it was within the 2 hour window. Person in charge must ensure proper reheating for hot holding.
|4/11/2014 ||97-A |
Observed numerous flies in the facility. Person in charge must ensure that pests are controlled.
|11/6/2013 ||96-A |
No paper towels located at the hand washing sink. The dispenser was broken. Even when equipment malfunctions, towels must be made available for proper hand washing.
|6/28/2013 ||93-A |
1. No Certified Food Safety Manager on staff. Must have ASAP.
2. An extreme number of flies throughout the facility. Efforts were being made to control them as there were fly traps in the facility. It may be necessary to install an air curtain to control flies coming from the Wal-Mart doors.
|3/20/2013 ||99-A |
Set of keys on the prep table in the back. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|12/6/2012 ||95-A |
1. Observed a half-eaten cookie on the prep table in back of facility. No eating is allowed in food prep area. Only a drink with a lid and straw is allowed.
2. Single service articles (napkins) stored under exposed plumbing at the hand wash sink. Do not store food or food service equipment under exposed drainage lines.
|8/9/2012 ||96-A |
1. Need thermometer in reach in cooler under toaster.
2. Replace blown light bulb in walk-in freezer.
|4/10/2012 ||95-A |
1. Observed 2 open employee drinks. All employee drinks in the prep area must have a lid and straw.
2. Single service lids stored under drink dispenser. Storage must not be under exposed plumbing.
|1/3/2012 ||96-A |
Observed employee drink without lid and straw. All employee drinks in the food prep area mush have a lid and straw. Also, cough drops cannot be stored with utensils.
|8/31/2011 ||91-A |
1. No certified Food Safety Manager on staff. Must have ASAP.
2. Employee drink without lid and straw. All employee drinks in the food prep area must have a lid and straw.
3. No paper towels located at the hand wash sink. Paper towels must always be available for proper handwashing.
4. Inspection report cannot be behind the counter. Must be posted where the customer has a one foot approach.
|5/11/2011 ||93-A |
1. Quaternary ammonium sanitizer not at proper minimum strength for manual warewashing. The line from the automatic dispensing unit was compressed and was not allowing flow. The person-in-charge must use test strips to verify that the sanitizer is at the proper concentration. Corrected on-site.
2. Observed food employee wearing jewelry other than a plain ring on hands/arms while preparing food. The employee was wearing a watch. Corrected on-site.
|9/28/2010 ||95-A |
Cups and single service articles should not be stored under the hand wash sink.
Employee items improperly stored. Jacket was hanging on dry storage rack. Employee items must be stored separately from food service items.
Numerous flies observed in facility. Person-in-charge to insure the fly problem is corrected
|8/11/2010 ||100-A |