Rock Creek Manor Assisted Living & Senior Daycare Health Inspections
|Week of||Score||Noted Violations|
No. | Description of code requirement not in compliance | Occur
|6/23/2017||98-A||14B Utensils, equipment and linens: properly stored, dried, handled|
|12/7/2016||99-A||Utensils, equipment and linens: properly stored, dried, handled|
|2/26/2016||96-A||Dish machine not sanitizing--reading "0" ppm cl. Machine sanitizer was primed to get sanitizer into machine. Re-checked at 50 ppm cl. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.|
Observed employee using a single bucket and cloth to wipe off multiple dining tables. When using bucket method, one bucket may be used (of sanitizer) to clean food debris if a second "clean" bucket with sanitizer follows. Also, sanitizer concentration checked at "0" ppm quat. Bucket was corrected to 300ppm quat and tables were cleaned according to approved method above. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
|8/11/2015||96-A||Observed numerous prepared potentially hazardous food items in the walk-in cooler not date marked. All of the items not date marked were discarded. Person in charge must ensure all prepared PHF held over 24 hours is date marked and discarded after 7 days.|
|3/23/2015||95-A||1. The high temperature dish machine in the apartment addition not reaching the required minimum Temperature. Do not use the machine to sanitize. Take dishes to main facility to clean and sanitize.|
2. The ice scoop stored on top of the ice machine. The scoop must be stored in a clean container, protected from contamination. Scoop was taken to be washed.
3. Clean containers wet stacked. Must air dry before stacking. The containers were separated to air dry.
|7/3/2014||95-A||1. Observed bulk storage container of sugar not labeled. All food products that are not easily identifiable, such as white powders, must be labeled with common name. Label the containers.|
2. Knives stored in a tool box that had dust and debris in it. The tool box can be used if it is dedicated, but it must be maintained clean.
3. Cell phone on prep table. Employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|3/4/2014||96-A||The inside top of the microwave was observed to have excess food debris. Clean the microwave. Also, an employee jacket was on top of exposed plastic wrap. The plastic that was exposed was discarded.|
|6/5/2013||96-A||Dish machine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Use the 3 comp sink to sanitize until the machine is repaired.|
|3/6/2013||96-A||Numerous prepared potentially hazardous food items in the walk-in cooler past the 7 day discard date, with the oldest at 3 days past discard. All the items were discarded. The person in charge must monitor dates and discard when needed.|
|11/16/2012||90-A||1. Observed a large quantity of meat in white packages labeled "not for sale". Person-in-charge stated that the meat was beef and was from a processor. Even though it was from an approved processor, this meat is only for individual use and cannot be used in a food service establishment. Labeled withhold from sale until it could be removed from the facility.|
2. Service utensils in storage must be stored inverted or in a drawer to protect from contamination.
|7/10/2012||96-A||Dish machine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Use the 3 comp sink to sanitize until the machine is repaired.|
|3/22/2012||96-A||1. Open bags of dry goods must be in a sealed container.|
2. Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper minimum concentration. The automatic dispensing unit was not operating properly. Make sanitizer manually until it is repaired.
3. Food scoops must have a handle and the handle must extend out of the food.
|11/22/2011||92-A||1. Employee preparing food without a hair restraint. Corrected on-site.|
2. A coat was hanging on shelving in the dry storage area. Employee items must not be stored with food or food service equipment.
3. Sanitizer for ware washing machine not at proper minimum concentration. Use 3 comp sink to sanitize until machine is repaired.
|7/19/2011||87-B||1. Worker was observed preparing lettuce with bare hands when glove or utensil use is required.|
2. Employee was observed washing hands in the meat sink. Employees must wash hands in the hand wash sink. Corrected on-site.