Duffers Health Inspections
|Week of||Score||Noted Violations|
No. | Description of code requirement not in compliance | Occur
|5/26/2021||95-A||4-2B Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized 1 |
15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean 1
|10/22/2020||98-A||15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean 1|
|6/18/2019||96-A||15C Nonfood-contact surfaces clean 1 |
18 Insects, rodents, and animals not present 1
|5/21/2018||100-A||Food stored covered|
|6/26/2017||96-A||4-2A Food stored covered|
|12/19/2016||99-A||Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used|
|6/22/2016||99-A||Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used|
|9/2/2015||88-B||1. Observed chili in a large container cooling at 3.5 hours in the 2 door refrigerator at 110°F. Observed gravy in a large container cooling at 6 hours at 78°F. Potentially hazardous food must be cooled from 135°F down to 70°F within 2 hours, then to 41°F within 4 more hours. Both items were discarded. Use ice baths/wands and shallow pans to ensure proper cooling time and temperature.|
2. Wipe cloth sanitizer was at 0 ppm quat. Must be 150-400 ppm. The sanitizer was remade to the correct concentration. Use test strips to check sanitizer to ensure proper concentration.
|1/21/2015||95-A||1. Observed dried food debris on the food slicer, especially in the nooks and crannies. The slicer must be broken down and completely cleaned and sanitized either after each use or at a maximum of 4 hours. The slicer was broken down to be cleaned during the inspection. |
2. The hand wash sink was dirty. A hand wash sink must be maintained clean. Clean the sink.
|7/29/2014||98-A||1. Observed pitcher stored on top of the ice machine. Food containers must be stored on a clean surface. The pitcher was removed to be cleaned. |
2. Observed significant amount of dust and a sticky surface on the floor under the beverage racks. Clean the floor.
|2/18/2014||91-A||Observed chicken and dumplings in the steam unit at 90 – 135°F. Food had been there for about 15 minutes. Potentially hazardous food must be reheated to 165°F for 15 seconds before being placed in the unit for hot holding. The food was pulled and reheated to 174°F. Always ensure that PHF is rapidly reheated to 165°F before being placed in the steam unit.|
|3/13/2013||96-A||Chemical spray bottle not labeled. All chemicals must be labeled with the common name. Spray bottle was discarded since manager was unsure of contents.|
|11/6/2012||83-B||1. No paper towels at the hand wash sink. Paper towels must always be available for proper hand washing.|
2. Burgers in the steam unit at 120ºF. Must be held at 135ºF or above. The steam unit did not have any water. Always ensure that the unit is filled with water. The burgers were discarded.
3. Egg salad prepared on 10/26. The egg salad should only be held for a maximum of 7 days. It was held 4 days after the required discard date. It was discarded at time of inspection.
|6/19/2012||96-A||The beverage dispensing nozzles should be cleaned.|
|1/5/2012||96-A||The inside top of the microwave should be cleaned.|