Huddle House Health Inspections
|Week of||Score||Noted Violations|
No. | Description of code requirement not in compliance | Occur
|5/30/2019||95-A||17B Garbage/refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained 1 |
18 Insects, rodents, and animals not present 1
|11/14/2018||90-A||6-1C Proper cooling time and temperature 1 |
17B Garbage/refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained 1
|5/29/2018||94-A||*2-2D Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible 1 |
15A Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used 1
17B Garbage/refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained 1
*indicates this violation is a known risk factor for foodborne illness.
|11/3/2017||90-A||Food separated and protected|
Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
|5/30/2017||93-A||4-2A Food stored covered|
15B Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained, used; test strips
|10/27/2016||91-A||Food stored covered|
Toxic substances properly identified, stored, used
Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained, used; test strips
|10/19/2015||91-A||1. Observed soap stored in a pan in the dry storage area. Chemicals must be stored separately from food and food service equipment. The soap was relocated.|
2. Wiping cloth quat compound sanitizing solution not at proper minimum strength. The concentration was at 0 ppm. It was corrected to 200 ppm at time of inspection.
3. The thermometer for the wash cycle on the high temp dish machine is damaged and not working. Replace the thermometer.
4. The base molding under the hand wash sink is missing. Replace the molding.
|4/30/2015||99-A||1. Observed dish machine racks stored on the floor. Racks must be stored 6" off of the floor. The racks were relocated. |
2. Observed employee sweeping the floor wearing single use gloves for food contact. The gloves should be removed when sweeping the floor so that contamination of the gloves does not occur. Gloves were removed.
|11/19/2014||90-A||1. Observed grill cook butter toast with bare hands. Bare hand contact is not allowed with ready to eat food. The toast was discarded. |
2. Observed food debris in the crevices on the lid of the prep cooler. Clean the cooler.
|6/4/2014||91-A||Observed employee crack raw eggs and then go to the steam unit, about to touch utensil. The employee was stopped and directed to wash hands. After touching raw PHF, hands must be washed before beginning another task.|
|2/4/2014||85-B||1. Observed 2 employees handle ready-to-eat food with bare hands. Both cut tomatoes and toast were discarded. No bare hand contact is allowed with RTE food. Use gloves or utensil.|
2. Medication stored with condiments and napkins. These must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
3. Ice scoop stored on cardboard box. Scoop must be stored in a clean and sanitized area.
4. Employee pocketbook, food, cigarettes and keys stored with food service equipment and food. All employee items must be stored separately from food and food service equipment.
|11/4/2013||90-A||1. Potentially hazardous food in the under counter cold hold unit at 46-47ºF. Must be 41ºF or below. The unit was adjusted down at time of inspection. Person in charge must monitor the temperature to ensure that the temperature drops to 41ºF or below. |
2. Employee jackets hanging on bread rack. Employee items must be stored away from food and food service equipment in a designated area.
|6/26/2013||86-B||1. Dish soap was stored over gloves for food service and with equipment for food service. Must be stored separately from food and food service equipment. |
2. Wiping cloth quaternary ammonium compound sanitizing solution not at proper minimum strength. The concentration was at 0 ppm. It was corrected to 200 ppm at time of inspection.
|2/18/2013||96-B||1. No soap at the hand wash sink. Soap must always be available for proper hand washing.|
2. Gravy in steam unit at 110ºF. Must be held at 135ºF or above. The gravy was discarded. Person in charge must monitor temperatures to ensure proper hot holding.
3. Employee jackets hanging on bread rack. Employee items must be stored away from food and food service equipment in a designated area.
|12/20/2012||97-A||Wiping cloth quaternary ammonium compound sanitizing solution not at proper minimum strength. The automatic dispensing unit was not operating properly. Make solution manually until system is repaired.|
|8/2/2012||88-B||1. Observed grill cook handle raw bacon and sausage when placing it on the grill. Then the cook touched handles of scoops that are also used with ready-to-eat food. After touching raw potentially hazardous food, hands must be washed to prevent cross-contamination before starting another task.|
2. Canned food in storage with severely damaged seals. Dented cans must be stored separately from cans for use until they can be sent back to the supplier.
|3/21/2012||90-A||1. Observed employee touch biscuits with bare hands. Bare hand contact not allowed with ready-to-eat food. |
2. Clean the shelving and the floor in the walk-in cooler.
|11/8/2011||90-A||1. Observed potentially hazardous food cold-held at greater than 41ºF. The prep cooler was at the maximum setting so the unit was packed with ice until a service technician could arrive. |
2. Vent fan in the walk-in cooler must be cleaned.
|6/29/2011||90-A||1. Reheated food for hot holding not reaching 165ºF within 2 hours. Green beans on steam unit at 89ºF. Employee stated that it had been reheated 2 hours previously. The green beans were discarded.|
2. Observed employee pocketbooks stored with food in several places. Employee items must be stored separate from food and food service equipment.
|12/29/2010||95-A||Wiping cloth quaternary ammonium compound sanitizing solution not at proper minimum strength. The automatic dispensing unit was not operating properly. Make solution manually until system is repaired. Corrected on-site. Repeat violation.|
Broken light shield in dry storage area needs replacing.
|7/26/2010||96-A||Wiping cloth quaternary ammonium compound sanitizing solution not at proper minimum strength. Cloth solution at 0 ppm. Person-in-charge to ensure cloth solution is changed more frequently. Corrected on-site. |
Seal on the drawer cooler should be replaced.
|1/15/2010||90-A||Hot water to both hand wash sinks was turned off at supply valve. Warm water must always be available for hand washing. |
Pans in storage not clean to sight and touch. Pans should be cleaned and sanitized before being placed in storage. Repeat
|8/26/2009||94-A||Pans should be cleaned before they are placed in storage.|
Ice scoop and condiment bottled should not be stored under maintenance equipment.
Floor in dry storage, W/I cooler, and W/I freezer should be cleaned.
|4/15/2009||94-A||Employee drinks must have a lid and straw.|
Hot water must be repaired at hand wash sink.
|1/15/2009||94-A||Paper towels not available at hand wash sink.|
Drainage line should be repaired at walk in cooler.
|9/18/2008||89-B||Need soap at back hand wash sink.|
The inside of the drawer cooler at grill should be cleaned to remove excess food debris.
Dishes should be thoroughly cleaned before being sanitized.
Improper cooling methods used.
|6/5/2008||87-B||Potentially hazardous food not held at proper temperature.|
Gloves should be changed and hands washed between different jobs.
After opening bags of dry goods it should then be placed in a sealed food grade container.
|1/3/2008||88-B||Bare hand contact with ready to eat food not allowed.|
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration should be 200-400 ppm Quat
Replace missing light shield in dry storage area.
Numerous flies noted in facility.
Drawer for holding cook pans sill needs to be cleaned.
Other items from previous inspection corrected.
|9/20/2007||72||Raw potentially hazardous food stored over ready to eat food.|
Ice scoop improperly stored with handle in ice
Employee drinks must have lid and straw.
Drawer for holding pans, all cooling units at grill must be thoroughly cleaned especially around seals to remove significant amount of food debris.
Sanitizer for wipe cloths not at proper concentration.
Towels at hand sink need to be relocated so that they are not contaminated from trash and drainage from hand sink.
Do not store any food under drainage lines in W/I cooler.
Floors in W/I cooler and back aera should be cleaned.
Employee items cannot be stored with single-service articles and utensils.
Chemicals improperly stored – oven cleaner with and over utensils and to-go cups. Spray sanitizer stored hanging on and nozzle pointed into pan holding various condiments.
|4/9/2007||92||Employee items improperly stored – Must have lid and straw on drinks – Employee Jacket must not be stored on top of bulk goods|
Sanitizer for ware washing not at proper concentration - should be 200-400 ppm Quat
Repair hand wash sink
Towels not available at back handwash sink
|2/15/2007||93||Food stored directly on floor|
Food Contact surfaces unclean
Thermometers not present/functioning properly
REPEAT- floors need more thorough and routine cleanings