Primary June 9 | General Election November 3
- Primary Election June 9, 2020
- General Election November 3, 2020
- Advanced Voting is May 18, 2020 to June 5, 2020. Vote Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at the Pickens County Board of Elections & Registration Office, 83 Pioneer Road, Jasper, GA. Saturday voting is May 30th from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Social distancing will take place and voters should expect to wait. Voters may come to vote in masks and/or gloves. While voters must show ID, voters will not be asked to drop the mask in order to see them
- Am I Registered to Vote?
- Pickens GOP Candidate Debates via KnowPickens YouTube:
Board of Education Post 1 & 4