Georgia is Open for Business
New COVID-19 Guidance to Take Effect on April 8
On Thursday, April 8, Executive Order 03.31.21.03 will take effect, rolling back the remaining COVID-19 restrictions on Georgia's economy.
More details on the Executive Order is below:
▪ Will become effective April 8 through April 30, 2021
▪ Eliminates the Gatherings ban
▪ Eliminates Shelter-in-Place requirements
▪ Removes the critical infrastructure distinction and collapses all organization suggested measures into one main list, with a small number of additional industry-specific requirements remaining
▪ Reduces any remaining distance requirements (i.e. distance between parties at restaurants, bars, and movie theaters, and between patrons of group fitness classes)
▪ Eliminates the ability of law enforcement to close an organization for failure to comply with the Executive Order provisions
The Governor's Executive Order available to download as PDF.