City of Nelson Council Meeting ~ February 1, 2016
1985 Kennesaw Ave. ~ Nelson, GA 30151
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Approval
- Approval of Minutes from January 4, 2016 & January 21, 2016
- Reports from Committees and Departments
- Police Department Report (Mayor)
- Mayor's Report
- Old Business
- Vote to open SPLOST 2 - Pickens checking account
- Review and Vote on LMIG funds and the 30% match.
- Vote on the renewal of the E911 Contract for 2015-2016 with Cherokee County.
- Vote to add City Clerk as a check signer on bank accounts.
- Vote on whether to keep the New Police Department open or relocated back to city hall.
- Purchase of crack sealing machine & materials.
- New Business
- Discuss and vote to hire a new CPA firm.
- Vote to keep Strong Council/Weak Mayor/City Manager. (Jackie)
- Review and vote to add camera's to patrol cars. (Brandi)
- Vote to purchase new tires for patrol cars.
- Discuss potential New City Inspectors.
- Public Appearance
- Executive Session (if needed)